Spot the Difference

12th Man

I noticed quite a few improvements or changes at the Stadium  off the pitch.

How many did you spot? One at a time please.

If you didn't notice a single improvement  then please don't post.

Edited by 12th Man

thought there was an extra person than normal on bar served fairly quickly? 

Yea there were no queues and did you see the huge pile of tins and bottles that the staff had discarded.

we went  at 7 queued up for a minute or so got served some beers got my loyalty card stamped, no probe whatsoever can only comment on what happened to US sorry about disjointed writing this kindle fire is awkward lol  

Edited by jagster

I thought the pa system was much more clearly audible (north stand family section) than last season ?

....poor choice of music though ! :sad:

I though it sounded better in the Main stand too and sweet little mystery was at number 1 when Caley Jags merged 20 years ago.

Still more to be done in the concourse to brighten it up a bit yet...over and above the addition of the TV and the painting.

It was discovered over the summer that the internals on some of the external speakers was badly corroded so they were replaced.

Small seated area opposite the main stand has been tidied up??

Looked like a wee shelter on a pallet next to the west stand. Are we finally going to make a wee covered stand for our disabled fans so the wind and rain keeps of them.

• 2 weeks later...