Spot the Difference

12th Man

You guys should try getting the management of the establishment to import some beer from Canada.

Canadian is a favorite, and Ironhorse from just up country here in B.C., is a nice one with body to it.

When exported to country that makes weak, tasteless, beer (next door to you) then I am sure it is!  :wink:

A pipe dream for me would be for the stadium bar to stock local breweries in the fridge... Cromarty, Loch Ness and the Black Isle breweries are all excellent and well established in the scottish market. 

How about consuming the draught lager and cider first.

It costs more than tins/ bottles, has a shorter shelf life and has to be maintained.

I put the flag out and still managed to have a quick pint before ko.

The draught Tennents ran out post match so must have been well used...lol Dont think you can compare craft beers and real ale with Tennents tho.....

A pipe dream for me would be for the stadium bar to stock local breweries in the fridge... Cromarty, Loch Ness and the Black Isle breweries are all excellent and well established in the scottish market. 

Not sure of the final outcome (if there is one yet) or if this will happen, but I do know for certain that it was being looked at and discussions were being had.

You guys should try getting the management of the establishment to import some beer from Canada.

Canadian is a favorite, and Ironhorse from just up country here in B.C., is a nice one with body to it.

Lots of micro breweries in Ontario and I am sure in BC too ... much better fare than Molson Canadian or Labatts Blue etc but doubt any of it would travel well or be worth the import price if it did .... My mass market beer of choice over here is Alexander Keiths, a lager from Nova Scotia which is pretty good. The Tennents served in some bars over here is awful but I did manage to pick up a case at the LCBO last year that was imported and was OK ... 

As for the American stuff ..... FoolPhysio gets it about right.