Derek Adams - going, going.....gone!

CELTIC1CALEY3

With 36 games to go, Derek has started with three compelling excuses:

'Defeat (2-1) not fair result' ,

'we are obviously disappointed that they have beaten us 4-0',

'individual mistakes were the difference between Ross County and Kilmarnock' ................beaten 2-1 again.

Who thinks next week it will be 'Dundee United edged it because they were smarting from their thrashing at Celtic Park'?

Derek Adams, the only Manager in Britain who could sign a player called Klok, and not make him tick. What was your excuse today?

From the BBC

Ross County boss Derek Adams on BBC Radio Scotland

Posted at

17:24

"We were in total command of the game and had two open goals we haven't taken at 1-1. Performance-wise I thought we were excellent. Dundee United have stolen the points today and that has been the story of our season so far."

Adams, who is writing a book on the Basics of Football Management, said: "I think Dundee United have stolen the three points. ''

"We've had two open goals and not taken them.''

"It's been the story of our season that when we haven't taken our chances the other team have scored.''

"They scored against the run of play after Scott Boyd lost his man and then our keeper Antonio Reguero did a bad punch for the second goal.''

'' But it's not the end of the world.''

"We just need one win to get our season going.''

This is the second week in a row that Agent Requero has helped them lose. Next week it's your turn Agent Brown.

I heard the interview with Jim Spence where Deek was asked 3 questions and managed to say 'y'know' 16 times.

This is an average of 5.33 'y'know's per question and I wonder whether Deek or any other manager will manage to beat this during the season. I will be trying to monitor this week by week but any help is welcome, y'know?

Maybe a 'y'know' trophy should be put up for this and it would give the Cownty fans something to brighten up their season.

• Agree 1

"They scored against the run of play after Scott Boyd lost his man and then our keeper Antonio Reguero did a bad punch for the second goal.''

I heard that interview and couldn't believe what I was hearing. Hanging the players out to dry to save his own skin, way to go Deek.

What motivational gems can we expect next time?