• 3/1 Danny Lennon
  • 6/1 Terry Butcher, Ian Murray
  • 8/1 Gary Locke
  • 10/1 Neale Cooper
  • 12/1 Grant Munro, Kenny Shiels, George Burley
  • 16/1 David Weir
  • 20/1 Colin Cameron.
  • Agree 2

My best memory of him was the comic "seething" reaction when we equalised to make it 3-3 in the cup tie at Dingwall.

Agreed.  There was also the time he was barged to the ground by Jamie Hammill.

Can we get some video clips please, just for old times sake? A Derek Adams tribute compilation, if you like.

You really mean this though, don't you http://meemsy.com/v/5592

• Agree 2

Intrigued by Grant Munro at 12/1.  Can't see that happening - but maybe he'll come as Butcher's deputy? :tongueincheek:

:lol: yeah, thats the one that caught my eye too ... Has Grant  done his coaching badges? seems strange to be listed so high in the odds .... would have thought the likes of Barry Wilson or Robbo would feature in the odds ... sure the front runner odds will sort out over the coming days ....

in the meantime ....

• Agree 1

Also gotta love this olde thread on Hibs.net that popped up when you google 'Derek Adams Seethe' ...... 

Post 39: "He`s like the mongrel offspring of Kenny Shiels and David Ikce . Worked with Calderwood enough said.Total fruitloop"

Post 65: "Get back in your flower pot derek ya rubber faced weasel"

Post 75: "... one of the young lads at RC around about the time they got promoted said that Adams was a total weirdo and ridiculously intense at all times. Said that most of the squad just laughed at him behind his back. Easy to see why"

• Agree 1

Goodbye Derek. There will never be a hate figure quite like you. Butcher for County!

Oh I dont know ..... Adams and his seethe or Nelly Cooper crying in a layby on the A9 (allegedly) ......

Terry butcher would be great for the rivalry for the area but he's currently employed by Hibs isn't he ?

shouldnt that be unemployed by Hibs .... at least until his gardening leave is over :lol:

If Butcher were to be given the job, and knowing what football's like with it's sense of timing and fate, his first game in charge would inevitably be the Highland derby in Inverness!

Personally, after Butcher dismissal by Hibs and the manner of their demise, I assumed that Butcher would be unlikely to be a candidate for managerial jobs for some time - particularly in Scotland.

I'm not paying much attention to the Bookies odds - it's one area where they don't have any real idea and it's usually just speculation. Just look at our appointment of Hughes!

Indeed, their 'sack race' odds are just guess-work. They don't know what's going on behind the scenes at clubs.

Just recently on this forum there was indignation at the bookies having Hughes as 3rd favourite manager for the next sacking - Derek Adams was considered 2nd SAFEST at the time!!! There's more to his sacking than just results I'm sure.

I would welcome Terry back into Scottish football, even at our local rivals. He's undeniably a bigger 'name' than Danny Lennon.

But Terry needs to remember that he wouldn't be getting the house at Abriachan this time - and Dingwall is a far cry from Loch Ness side!