Derek Adams - going, going.....gone!

CELTIC1CALEY3

I think he will get the job.

And I think it'll not go very well at all.

His ego's big enough that he'd want to get back at us as if him walking out on us is somehow our fault.

Also, Marsella did not identify targets, he merely went to watch players who's name's had been given to him.

I can't see McGregor and Judas being a good combination!

I'd also love it if Yogi's ICT gave Gonzo's tinks a proper cuffing!  :crazy:  :cheer01:  :clapoverhead:  :lol:

I saw John Hartson with county director Peter Swanson at airport this morning. Obviously had interview. Was he quoted?

He wasn't in the initially quoted names but is now available at 16/1.

That's the same price as Barry Robson, who's been re-instated to the book after earlier being 'suspended' due to an unexpected deluge of bets being placed on him!

Butcher is currently favourite - and, maybe significantly, Steve Marsella formally severed ties with Hibernian this afternoon. Interesting developments!

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4788

I saw John Hartson with county director Peter Swanson at airport this morning. Obviously had interview. Was he quoted?

He wasn't in the initially quoted names but is now available at 16/1.

That's the same price as Barry Robson, who's been re-instated to the book after earlier being 'suspended' due to an unexpected deluge of bets being placed on him!

Butcher is currently favourite - and, maybe significantly, Steve Marsella formally severed ties with Hibernian this afternoon. Interesting developments!

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4788[/quote

Roy Macgregor quoted that Butcher not on shortlist. Source Stv website sorry on phone so can't post link.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

"‘Big Terry and I were arch rivals at County and Inverness, but the truth is that we actually got on very well. We fought our corner for our football clubs, sure. But it gave everybody a wee bit of interest in the Highlands. It gave it all a wee bit of razzmatazz and edge. We had a go at each other in derby games. But look at the crowds since we left those clubs. They have dwindled. We made that game an occasion." :lol: 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2922757/Derek-Adams-reveals-truth-relationship-Terry-Butcher-David-Moyes-helped-job-search.html

• Agree 2

Now he is wandering round Europe looking for tips on how to improve his abilities. Nothing wrong there . Claims the histrionics on the park were pre-calculated in concert with  T B and were instituted to  raise the angst level and interest among the fans to fever pitch.

Now he has called in at David Moyes club, watched  training and asked his advice. David M. gave him a half hour of his time and advised that he should keep trolling around,.  So, Dick Whittington-like, he shouldered his red spotted handkerchief on his pole and went off to Germany and somewhere else. Clearly money for air and train fares is not an issue for him--lucky Jim.

Perhaps if he divorced himself from his father's influence he might get going again and turn out just fine.

Kinda sad really! Fortunes of a football manager I suppose? :ohmy:

Tom English  is the guy who writes columns and he is  an educated type of bloke. Love his critiques.... Just the man to put Derek in his place.

But at least paying homage at the shrine of ICT is proof positive that he has contrition in his heart and a secret admiration for our team....not!

Let's face it,  he was there with dad to run the rule over our team . Must have been quite a shock to see how successful we have become. If ICT give County a drubbing  well, now, he doesn't need to feel as bad and can contain himself.

I'm hearing from  my Scottish Pimpernell man-on-the-ground that Neil Lennon would like to come back to Celtic ..or, at least, he is open to the suggestion. Never thought you would fit into an English team, anyway, Neil. so  ...who knows?

• Agree 1