Thistle v Thistle

Kingsmills

Thankfully, the withdrawl symptoms caused by the international break will soon be alleviated and we can look forward to continuing our recent fine run.

Does anyone know whether Foran is yet fit or close to being fit ? Personally, even if he is, I would start with the same starting eleven and the same formation as we played against Kilmarnock with the ability to bring on subs who can make a genuine impact later on.

Partick will be a stiff challenge as they too have made a decent start to the season, are scoring freely and are high on confidence much like ourselves. They also seem to have overcome the inability to win at Firhill that plagued them last season so that will no longer be a factor.

Despite that, I believe that we can come back up the A9 with three points in the bag although I have a feeling that Dean Brill may be picking the ball out of the net for the first time.

Does anyone have a different view on the starting XI and/or formation ?

The last I heard about Richie Foran, it was said that he is out until Christmas hence why Lewis Horner was signed for back up.

Regards the Partick game, same team vs Killie and the result should hopefully take care if itself if we play like we did in the last two games.

what is the parking like at the ground? 

As previously said its street parking, If there are no waiting cones dont chance parking there coz u probably will b towed away and its expensive and time consuming to get your car back. Same goes for cars that they deem illegally or inconsiderately parked, ie parked on corners etc.and remember to hide all valuables as its not the most honest of areas, its not the worst but don't chance it. Not trying to scaremonger just asking you to be careful so u enjoy it.Contrary to what people think a high majority of weegies are lovely honest people but its the minority that give it its bad name. 

I also wouldn't be too surprised if we are picking the ball out our net - it's a fantastic record of 10 hours without conceding - or 4 months in 'time', but it will end sometime!

Partick Thistle, away, is also one of those 'bucket list' things ICT are yet to do - win at Firhill v Partick in the top-flight. Or, indeed, score a goal at Partick, in the top-flight!

"John Hughes will look to continue this good form after the unwelcome interruption of the international break, unlike the previous season when we returned to club football with a 2-1 defeat at home to Partick."

RossP has sorted this weeks excellent preview which is now published on the front page :smile:

http://caleythistleonline.com/page/index.html/_/previews-2014-15/partick-thistle-v-inverness-ct-spfl-r1180 

• Agree 1