ie

Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO

TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
post-2-0-22369500-1411221042.png

Very similar to our last home performance. Passing and movement wasn't quite as good as against Kille though. Probably a bit of tiredness creeping in from midweek.

Draper bossed the midfield well till the man in black gave him a soft booking, having previously failed to book a Saints player for a much worse challenge. Very poor performance from the ref, he seemed to give Saints any decision they appealed for.

Christie deserved his man of the match award. One of his best performances so far. Evaded his marker time and time again, and used the ball well.

Felt bad for Billy today, got into lots of good goalscoring positions but the final ball to him was poor. A bit more composure and precision in the final third and we could've had 4 or 5. Wasn't impressed by Saints. Can see them struggling at the wrong end this season.

Edited by AlexJones

Felt that today was a good game in general. We played so much better in the second half and deservedly scored two fantastic goals from Watkins and Christie. Unfortunely some of the passing at the back allowed St Johnstone press and get a goal back from Brian Graham and we were seriously under pressure in the last ten mins but we held on. All in all a good three points considering our last two games and hopefully give us back the momentum to kick us on for the rest of the season.

I would like to see Billy Mckay get dropped to the bench next weekend if I'm honest, nothing personal but just feel he doesn't really merit a start because how off form he is at the moment. I would be keen to see Marley Watkins or Ryan Christie get in ahead of him to mix it up a bit.

Edited by ICTRoughi

Had a good feeling for this one and only one goal conceeded at home, so well done for keeping such a tight defense.

Yogi if you want to sub Ryan can you let him score 2 goals first just in case someone put some money on him doing the double.; -)

Well done to the family section plenty of noise coming from that area.

Good to hear Caledonia bellowing out at the end, I hope that can be a regular thing and the speakers are so much better.

Lastly well done to the boys, keep it real and all will be good.

Enjoyed the 2nd half more than the first. Doran on the left makes us a bit narrow down that side, but he played well. We need Billy to score - he's not getting the breaks and the final ball to put him clear just didn't quite come off today. Watkins did really well to control the cross at full pelt for the first. Shame we didn't keep a clean sheet: St J were well drilled but offered very little until the last 10 min.A couple of nervy moments in front of Brill, but all in all, 3 points well deserved and bring the next mob on! Crowd was pitiful - I feel really sorry for the guys who deserve a packed stadium.

• Agree 1