Terry Talks

The Long Man

It was actually very interesting. The main focus of what he said was:

"My life has been clouded by a long-standing pattern of grandiosity, an overwhelming need for admiration, and usually a complete lack of empathy toward others. People like me, albeit superior in general, often believe they are of primary importance in everybody’s life or to anyone they meet. I have to conceded that I often display snobbish, disdainful, or patronizing attitudes. I suppose that I can also be inflexible and pervasive across a broad range of personal and social situations. I feel however that I have been wrongly accused of having a grandiose sense of self-importance. I do not feel that I have exaggerated my achievements and undoubted talents, but I do expect to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievement. I have long experienced fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance and inner, beauty.

Of course I am “special” and unique and that is why I tend to associate with other special or high-status people. My strength is that I can  easily be  exploitative of others and take advantage to achieve my own ends. That leads to others being envious of me. That is why, like a magnificent peacock, I delight in oozing of arrogance and haughtiness. I like to be admired from afar, and then complimented up close. I will be back and prove that I was right all along and the only casualty could have been me. But I am too clever to allow that to happen."