Scottish Cup draw seeded?

Guest Shaun

The next round of Scottish Cup is made either Monday or Tuesday next week so one question, is it seeded or an open draw?

I would ask who you would fancy drawing but with matches played this weekend, I can't lol.

Talking of Scottish Cup, a nice wee run to Semi or Final would be nice, our recent form and season form suggest that it is possible :-) :-).

In that case I would like to avoid any Premiership team, Hearts, Hibs or Rangers.

I would be happy with Stirling, Alloa, Berwick, Brechin or Livingston providing they all go through lol. Preference would be Stirling home or away :-).

A home tie would be nice though :-).

Edited by Shaun

I have a bizarre desire to see us get Edinburgh City away at Meadowbank (providing they get past Brora of course).  It would just be the most bizarre away trip ever.

(And the scariest!  That stand's like Ben Nevis!)

I have a bizarre desire to see us get Edinburgh City away at Meadowbank (providing they get past Brora of course). It would just be the most bizarre away trip ever.

(And the scariest! That stand's like Ben Nevis!)

Stand is really scary. Went there years ago to see Caley (premerger) play Meadowbank. Would be good to go back. Brora away would be fun as well.

Alread

I have a bizarre desire to see us get Edinburgh City away at Meadowbank (providing they get past Brora of course).  It would just be the most bizarre away trip ever.

(And the scariest!  That stand's like Ben Nevis!)

Already been at the concrete lavvy pan this season. No thanks. Somebody like Bo'ness Utd would do.

Who was it that Caley played against at Meadowbank Stadium. Was it Meadowbank or Ferranti. All I can remember is scrapping with the Jam Tarts and having to stay in Blair Atholl overnight as the A9 was blocked rather quickly. We couldn't find the car either the next morning as it had been covered in a snow drift.

Who was it that Caley played against at Meadowbank Stadium. Was it Meadowbank or Ferranti. All I can remember is scrapping with the Jam Tarts and having to stay in Blair Atholl overnight as the A9 was blocked rather quickly. We couldn't find the car either the next morning as it had been covered in a snow drift.

Meadowbank

I went to Meadowbank last season prior to our semi-final to calm my nerves watching Edinburgh City play Gala Fairydean Rovers.  The amount of stoppages there was while players chased lost balls over the running track was nuts!  Also, in the second half, the Gala manager watched the match from the sport centre cafe.  Very strange!

• Agree 1

Meadowbank

I remember a Caley game against Meadowbank at Meadowbank Stadium back in 1978 or '79.  Think it ended in a draw. Pretty boring game overall.  Anyway the place was full of Jam Tarts supporters taking the p**s out of Caley fans and their repertoire of songs. Their main criticism was the very dated and simplistic aspect of the Caley songs ( I'm afraid to say they had a point ).  The Jam Tarts started to sing their songs and a chanting/singing competition ensued which was more entertaining than the game being played on the pitch.  

Nice to dwell on the respective position of Hearts and ICT now.