Inverness Youth Clubs

JIMFURD

In the La Scala on a Saturday morning one of my favorites was "CLANCY of THE MOUNTED"  and there is not much more Canadian than that red tunic on the large polis with the large hat, leggings and spurs on his boots. Yep must have been a harbinger for me of things to come.

Does anyone remember Biggles  at 6p.m or 6.30 pm on the Home Service or was that too close to the 2nd world war for comfort such you all stayed in the womb for an extra year or so till the storm passed? Flight Lieutenant Bigglesworth of the jolly old RAF and his jaunty Navigator, Algernon. You younger guys don't know what you have missed. There was no cell phones in them thar days , not even a land line in our house or anybody else's for that matter. When my first child started  to come out I ran along the street full tilt at 3.30 in the morning to get the midwife because we didn't have a phone in the house. Very soon you will send the drone to p ick her up I figure. :lol: