Caley Jags fan assaulted

ForzaCaley

Im hearing news all over facebook about a Caley fan getting beaten up outside the Caley club by fellow Caley fans...

Any truth in this?

Im hearing news all over facebook about a Caley fan getting beaten up outside the Caley club by fellow Caley fans...

Any truth in this?

yep

Any truth in this?

I also read that . Some bloke in his fifties got attacked by ICT fans after leaving the Caley club last night , looked pretty nasty .

Any truth in this?

I also read that . Some bloke in his fifties got attacked by ICT fans after leaving the Caley club last night , looked pretty nasty .

LOL Im laughing at that description of me "some bloke in his fifties"

quite accurate I guess but made me chuckle but not too much as its sore to laugh just now :punch:

• Agree 1

Truly disgusting that one human being would choose to do that to another.

However, this happened away from the stadium (and as it transpires, also away from the Caley Club) and ICTFC are no more responsible for what someone in a Caley Thistle top does in town than Nike are responsible for what someone does while wearing a pair of their trainers.

The matter is in the hands of the police and I believe there has been an arrest....and it is for them to deal with.  I fail to see what it has to do with the game.

Sorry guys my mrs was raging about what happened and posted this about me and my son I don't think she realised what would happen. I have posted to say that at no way we're Ict to blame and this was out with any control of theirs the last thing I would want is our club to be embarrassed. In fact the opposite is true with Laura from caley jags together offering support etc

• Agree 5

Thanks to all for your well wishes I appreciate it. I would be ok if one of the mods closed this not for any legal reasons as nothing has or probably could be said that could interfere with what happened. I kinda just want to get on with things it's going to be pretty painful for a while but I would much rather people were talking about our great performance yesterday etc A great time to be an ICT fan for sure. As I said many thanks for everyone's kind comments bern getting them all day from all over staggies fans as well as other teams fans Can a mod please close thanks

• Agree 1

I see no need to close the thread just now as it is of general interest to ICT fans and users of the forum but would remind posters to refrain from speculating on the identity or culpability of the alleged assailant for the time being.

Not directly football related so moving to 'Serious Topics'. Best wishes to Jagster for a speedy recovery.

• Agree 1

Certainly for a short time early evening the atmosphere in the Social Club was getting a bit strained as a result of aggressive behaviour on the part of two or three very drunk youngish men wearing ICT colours. I have to say that I recognised none of them as previous/ regular customers.

I would emphasise that the bar staff were right on the ball and stood no nonsense and as far as I am aware these people were off the premises pretty quickly.