Football Manager 2015

CraigF92

Look what i just done with Inverness CT! I still can't believe it! By far the best thing i have ever done in a FM series. It really shocks me because i wasn't the greatest on FM14. I actually done a Inverness one and finished 5th. I was targetting 4th on this season behind Celtic, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen also a decent cup run.

All the relevant screenshots are below! Table, tactics(home and away(hard games or to hold out)), outrageous scoreline!

To be honest in a way we were lucky in the end because with 6 games left we were 11pts ahead of Celtic(who drew far to many games) and only won 1. Lost 4 and drew 1. Celtic nearly had us if it wasn't for our incredible come back on the last day. All hope seemed lost until i totally went for it!!

Funny thing is we didn't beat Celtic all season.... drew 1-1, lost 2-0(cup semi), lost 5-2, lost 1-0, lost 1-0. So if anyone has any pointers on how to play against the bigger teams and beat them that would be a great help!

gjFYSz8.jpg

Uw8SYNN.jpg

YbJHuHh.jpg

• 5 months later...

I always seem to do quite well

I usually start with Turkish 3rd Div team pendic

My  intention is to become Fenerbahçe manager, or manager of the Turkish National team.

But I usually get a job in England with somebody like Fulham; where I make my name for a big move - hopefully back to Turkey.

When I eventually get Manager of Man U I give up  and start again.

I start again

I always try to get Fabian Brandy ( striker)  as soon as I can; not rated by the writers of the software but use him well don't upset him, use his speed and he will get 20 goals a season at any level. You use him as far advanced as you can, tell him to be greedy and run at defences.

I confess I do reload after a bad result caused by the other side getting penalties and me getting players sent off.

I don't like to reload because you only cheat yourself. If I take my time and careful and  work out my tactics I am OK. But if I rush it, things go wrong.

I have been sacked like John Hughes I got sacked at Hartlepool United.

I have played the game now for over 20 years started when it was on floppy disc

My recent game playing has now changed to

Front Office Football Seven  which you become head of an American Football team - You can get it through "steam"  the object is to win the Super Bowl - A few names have been changed for copyright reasons , but is a great learning curve for American Football fanatics like me.

With an earlier version of the game - played Rangers in league two.

I won the championship for the next 4 seasons the only matches I lost were to Celtic, When in the lower leagues in the cup, and also when I got to the Premiership , For some reason I just could not beat Celtic