ICT Goal Of The Season

Granty24

Simple goals are more important than goals of the season. We need a lot more simple goals and in the last 5 games we have seen the ICT of old - attack the opposition at every opportunity. That said

1 Rankin v Rangers

2 Munro v Celtic

3 Dargo v Stirling

were all significant pieces of skill as was ... need I go on. Tapping in from a few feet is a skill that sometimes highly skilled players lack. Denzil's goal against St Mirren was special as was Rory's goal against Dumbarton.

Every ICT goal is magic!

1. Pataaleinens screamer against the Arabs in the cup.

2. Wilson's free kick against Partick Thistle in the Quarter Final.

3. Bayne's lob in the last minute at Castle Greyskull to make it three in a row against the Huns.

4. Rosscoes overhead bicycle kick to knock out Gretna in the semis at a packed McDiarmid Park.

5. Dods farewell winner in the never to be forgotten Scottish Cup Final win over Cellic.

Thats some crystal ball you have Johndo...

As Mantis says we have a fair bit to go, but Rankins vs Gers and Denzils vs Midden are to top class strikes.

' Rory's goal against Dumbarton.'  should this appear in a sentence with hens teeth perhaps?

1) Rankin v Rangers easily for me. I've given him stick for not performing but he is coming good now. It was a wonderful run and shot and I couldn't believe it got up and down so quickly. Brilliant stuff!

2) Dargo v Stirling. Brilliant skill from Dargo(al) to lift the ball over Hogarth. Fantastic player.

3) Wyness v St. Mirren. Brilliantly taken volley from Wyness.

I think those are the best 3 but another 2 stick out for comedy value.

1) Wilson v Aberdeen when Langfield dropped that clanger  :015:

2) Either of the Rankin goals v Falkirk when the genius that is Scott Higgins showed us what a great keeper he is!  :015: :015: :015:

2) Either of the Rankin goals v Falkirk when the genius that is Scott Higgins showed us what a great keeper he is!  :015: :015: :015:

To be fair to Higgins, the first one would have been difficult one to stop for any keeper.

Agree fully with your top three, but would add that one in fourth.

Some great goals this season so far....but the goal that wins the game tomorrow will be the goal of the season for ICT, if its a deflection a miss kick or a missed offside well so be it, ***** dont care if it come of Nessies backside, bring it on. were on a roll.

Macca