Team & Roll Call for St Mirren: Part 2

I thought this would be scheduled for a week Tuesday but it looks like it's this Tuesday (2nd Dec). We should have a full-strength squad to pick from, minus long-term injuries, assuming nobody picked up any knocks today. Hope to see a full house to roar us on to a 5th Round home tie v. Spartans.

------------------------------Brill--------------------------------

Raven---------Warren------------Meekings---------Shinnie

--------------------Tansey--------Draper---------------------

Watkins-------------------Williams--------------------Doran

----------------------Billy "Small K" Mckay------------------

Edited by Guest

Hopefully we can test Ridgers.

With Watkins and Tansey back, I am confident that we can so hopefully then, Stephen Thompson and co can be stopped.

I'll be there +1. lets hope both clubs agree a decent price for the tickets can't see us getting more than 1800 to be honest

It'd be nice if ICT gave a big discount to those who were at the first fixture at least.

For me - 

Brill

Raven Warren Meekings Shinnie

Draper

Tansey-----------------Ross

Christie

Watkins Mckay

Subs - Esson, Doran, Sekajja, Vincent, Devine, Tremarco, Williams

• Agree 1

I think Hughes must feel that Vincent is better at nullifying the opposition's winger than Doran even if he doesn't offer as potent an attacking threat. Doran is arguably more useful to the team at present as an impact sub although I'd like to see him start tomorrow. I feel that Christie playing three games a week is a bit much at this stage of his career and if Hughes is planning on playing him on Saturday vs Dundee he should be rested as it's not like we're short of options in the attacking positions.

I think these prices will put a lot of people off. I'd have thought £10 and £5 might just have attracted a few but 3 weeks before Christmas this seems expensive.

Especially for those who travelled down to the first game.

What a stupid statement earlier regarding Vincent - he did his job- maybe unsung but comment is offensive and don't forget these guys

also read your comments. How to boost someone's morale! And yes I was there. Thought team did everything but score the vital winner .

Big fan of Tansey in middle and hope he does play and maybe manager may drop Vincent but not for stupid reason stated.

• Agree 3

Not at all happy with £18 for tickets. For goodness sake ICT look at the crowds last Saturday and learn a lesson.

Very disappointed.

£8 for us 16-25 year olds ain't too bad :ninja:

And Under 16's just £1 

And they'll spend considerably more in the pub afterwards!