ie

Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO

TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
post-2-0-17945400-1419776892.png

Disappointing result, especially considering we gifted them the goal.

BT Sports Aberdeen love in was truly sickening. Gary McAllister is a terrible pundit. According to Derek Rae we lacked a goal threat - I must have imagined the two stretching saves and billy hitting the bar.

And what was that 1 minute of added time about? Keeper used at least half of it to take a goal kick and the ref blew early!

• Agree 1

Only watched it on TV but ICT looked positively nervous initially with the ball bouncing off them - their normal passing was missing as they were unable to control the ball as they collected it so it was untidy.

ABerdeen looked more hungry at the start but we failed to impose any threat until after the goal.

The second half was better but at no time did I feel hopeful - yes we hit the bar and also pulled out a great save by their keeper and indeed did a lot of attacking but it fell to the wrong person or the wrong decision was made - shot instead of pass along the line.

Hey hoy it will be the managers fault again - he offered no direction will be the respond from the usual few ( I wonder what he was shouting from his area?)

Frustrating. Our good form has been built on a solid defence so to move Shinnie out and replace him with Tremarco was a poor decision - Tremarco is definitely a weak link as the goal proved. Vincent should have played in the middle. Doran offered nothing either and should have been subbed off far earlier.

Christie played well and should have got MOTM. I think we need Williams back in the team to give us more composure going forward.

Poor performance and very disappointing goal to lose. Shinnie should have been kept in his position as Tremarco did not have a game to remember at left back, however for me the most disappointing thing was and not for the first time the ability of the manager to change the game. We have a strong bench at the moment and were losing for a large part of the game, why not change it up and at least have a go at something different? 3 games without a goal makes the derby an even bigger game now!

For the second home game I have left baffled by the fact that we have waited so long to make any changes?? Circa 70 minutes played before we try a change of shape and then a sub a few minutes from the end.

We only played with 10 men for most of the game with Doran offering nothing other than a few air shots. Watkins drifted in and out of the game but we need some physical presence up from.

A good number of the players actually had reasonable games but for most of the match we were toothless and lacked a killer touch. Aberdeen get one chance and punish us. I suppose it shows the difference in quality?

After the last few weeks it looks as though Hughes either does not know what to change or simply can't be bothered, Possibly harsh but there is ample evidence to support this.

Also, what was with the Stewards showing Aberdeen Fans to their seats in the home section of the main stand. When challenged by a fan all they seemed to offer back was "its what their ticket says"??

• Agree 1

Frustrating. Our good form has been built on a solid defence so to move Shinnie out and replace him with Tremarco was a poor decision - Tremarco is definitely a weak link as the goal proved. Vincent should have played in the middle. Doran offered nothing either and should have been subbed off far earlier.

Christie played well and should have got MOTM. I think we need Williams back in the team to give us more composure going forward.

Doubt it Christie made a number of poor decisions and passes then tells everyone around him where they are going wrong . He is a talent but he needs experience in the big games

Agree re Tremarco

Decent performance, poor result. Profligacy in front of goal is really costing us. Even most Aberdeen fans felt we deserved something out of the game.

Tremarco getting scapegoated by some but he only really made one mistake and couldn't play his natural game once yellow carded. If anything it looked like he was trying too hard today. Can't fault his work rate or commitment, just needs to compose himself and pick his spots a bit better. The manager or his teammates should've had a word with him early doors.

Was hoping for a resurgent performance from Doran but felt he was well below par today. Don't think he can have any complaints if Williams comes back in for the next game.

Watkins is wasted out on the wing. He should be played through the middle with McKay. Goals win games, and he's our biggest threat at the moment.

Shinnie and Christie were the best 2 players on the pitch.

Edited by AlexJones