Disgusting ICT 'fan' behaviour at Hamilton

Murchie

Manfer, opinion is NOT fact. It is opinion. The OP has made allegations. At this moment they are NOT fact, they are allegations. Others are therefore entitled to voice contrary opinions, it's just balance. Neither can you moderate in the way you have done and then dismiss contrary opinions with "life's too short/ pedantry" dismissals which are frankly arrogant. Explaining argument and pointing out rule infringements is simply something that you have to do as a moderator - it's your job.

I never thought I'd see such poor moderation on this site.

• Agree 1

If that's your opinion then report anything you don't think is suitable. Where have you defined what is moderating and what is my personal opinion.

Job, aye right. :laugh:

Oh well, that's Sunday night sorted. (is that moderation)

Please direct any further complaints about the moderation in the appropriate way via the report button. Now that is moderation.

Keep to the original topic please as we seem to have digressed into a state of one-upmanship. That's moderation as well for all you pedants.

Manfer, opinion is NOT fact. It is opinion. The OP has made allegations. At this moment they are NOT fact, they are allegations. Others are therefore entitled to voice contrary opinions, it's just balance. Neither can you moderate in the way you have done and then dismiss contrary opinions with "life's too short/ pedantry" dismissals which are frankly arrogant. Explaining argument and pointing out rule infringements is simply something that you have to do as a moderator - it's your job.

I never thought I'd see such poor moderation on this site.

It is FACT that these things were said. Not an allegation but Fact. If you were in our part of the stand you heard it. Fact not allegation or opinion. Edited by Big G

Having been conspicuous by my silence since making the original post, can I suggest drawing a line under this. I did not intend anything other than expressing genuine feelings about the situation, have been encouraged by the supporting posts ... yet disappointed at those suggesting hypocrisy or attention seeking. And I did not want to get into a free for all with those who may have disagreed with what I had said.  So can we call it a day .....  we have a European place to fight for and we need to focus on that and continuing to boost our support home and away!!