Older version of Dry January

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

WTF

image.jpg

Is that Inverness? Judging by the prices, the photo is fairly recent but I just can't remember a place of that name in the town. There is perhaps a hint of Academy St or Union St about the ambience and that does look a wee bit like our Streetscape pavements but I just can't place it at all.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 11:41 PM, IBM said:

I don't think so but CB might correct me on that!

I don't think so either. I think Bught House was demolished in the 60s - as were its stables where we used to get changed for BB football matches. The Springfield, beside the RNI, became the Maple Court, didn't it?

11 hours ago, Charles Bannerman said:

I don't think so either. I think Bught House was demolished in the 60s - as were its stables where we used to get changed for BB football matches. The Springfield, beside the RNI, became the Maple Court, didn't it?

The Springfield is now the Maple Court, that's another beautiful building that was demolished then!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, IBM said:

Missed that one, no idea where it was, don't know the cars I would guess late 30's early 40's.

Is it possibly Church St across the Caley Hotel/Bank Lane corner where the Council Service Point is? (was?... it's maybe been closed like everything else.) In these days that would have been across Church St from the Northern Meeting Rooms.

Edited by Charles Bannerman