Let's go out of Sneck

Yip Mallaig. This should have been in the 2020 CalMac calendar but I got an email saying that it was removed because of some politics that I don’t understand. Anyway I got £50 of vouchers and a free calendar. 

1 hour ago, TheMantis said:

Yip Mallaig. This should have been in the 2020 CalMac calendar but I got an email saying that it was removed because of some politics that I don’t understand. Anyway I got £50 of vouchers and a free calendar. 

I never thought of sending them any photos although mine might not have been good enough.  My wife used to ask why I took so many photos of ferries!

7 hours ago, TheMantis said:

I think this is Loch Broom looking back to Inverlael but I've no idea where you took it from ?‍♂️

You are right it was taken from the radio station above Braes and here is the view to the west on the same day.

IMG_1942.JPG

1 hour ago, IBM said:

You are right it was taken from the radio station above Braes and here is the view to the west on the same day.

IMG_1942.JPG

That’s the Isle of Lewis coming in. Stayed at the Braes round about 2012 for yet another hillwalking weekend. It was the strangest house as it went on and on up stairs to umpteen different rooms. The wifie came round on the last morning to read the meter so we could settle up ?

4 hours ago, CaleyD said:

No...taken from a bridge.

Not much of a sunset on the Kessock Bridge tonight but looking at the shape of the hills through the sleet and snow looking west I think that's it. 

3 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

Yip, definitely out of Sneck.

I have never been there but as weeman said he would have remembered it if he had seen it.  I have seen a picture of it somewhere and remembered it :lol:

4 hours ago, weeman said:

I think I would have remembered that one if I had seen it