Let's go out of Sneck

59 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

Waiting for IBM to finish his Xmas pudding so here's another:

Finished my pudding (second Day leftovers) and that's The John Cobb Memorial on Loch Ness side :smile:

MrMantis the first three films were great but then again I was a kid then, sadly the trilogy has deteriorated as it’s progressed.

They are sci fi fantasy but you get a far greater sense of reality from them than you would get from reading the likes of Against All Odds

Dougal 

• Funny 2

10 hours ago, IBM said:

Looks delicious but I have no idea where you got that from!

This one should quite easy to start the New Year.

Just a place famous for their pies. That’s a fruit one, maybe apple and blueberry, can’t remember. 

Yours is Bla Bheinn from around Torrin. Climbed it on a warm May weekend in 1989 and had a dip in a pool, happy days.

3 hours ago, TheMantis said:

Just a place famous for their pies. That’s a fruit one, maybe apple and blueberry, can’t remember. 

Yours is Bla Bheinn from around Torrin. Climbed it on a warm May weekend in 1989 and had a dip in a pool, happy days.

You have me on the pies. You are right it was from Torrington, I thought you might have climbed it!

Reminds me of the Crocodile Rock at Millport but I haven't got a photo.

Must admit I had to look this up as I'd never heard of it. But it led me to a blog The Perimeter about a man who's walking the coastline of Great Britain so every day's a school day.

I'll not reveal it in case anybody else wants a guess.

8 hours ago, TheMantis said:

Reminds me of the Crocodile Rock at Millport but I haven't got a photo.

Must admit I had to look this up as I'd never heard of it. But it led me to a blog The Perimeter about a man who's walking the coastline of Great Britain so every day's a school day.

I'll not reveal it in case anybody else wants a guess.

That's a good blog with some great photos, much better than watching the TV :smile: