Let's go out of Sneck

1 hour ago, TheMantis said:

Ah, I was looking around the Great Glen. It's Kenmore although I've never seen it from that angle.

Taken from the shore beside the crannog.

2 hours ago, TheMantis said:

Can't place this but it looks familiar. Deeside or Speyside probably. Cairngorm-type scenery.

Ross-shire and photo taken from the main road. 

15 minutes ago, weeman said:

Brahan? Looking from the Contin road towards Strathconon.

That's it, the scattering of houses is Marybank and Fairburn Tower is top left. 

Funny, when I first saw this, I thought the hill was Torr Achilty beside Contin, but when I checked it was much bigger as Torr Achilty is below the tree line. So I just gave up on the area when I should have moved a few miles east 🤷‍♂️ The hill must be Cùl Mòr then.

3 hours ago, TheMantis said:

Funny, when I first saw this, I thought the hill was Torr Achilty beside Contin, but when I checked it was much bigger as Torr Achilty is below the tree line. So I just gave up on the area when I should have moved a few miles east 🤷‍♂️ The hill must be Cùl Mòr then.

Yes that is Cùl Mòr.  When we were staying at my grandparents on Fairburn Estate as children we climbed it on numerous occasions without parents!

Your one is a good photo of Carbisdale Castle.  I have one with the wires in front!

• 4 weeks later...

To take your mind of other things just now if anyone is looking.  The speck to the right along the runway was the security vehicle racing along the runway to chase me away!  Which runway?

PICT0392.JPG

On 3/29/2020 at 11:15 PM, IBM said:

To take your mind of other things just now if anyone is looking.  The speck to the right along the runway was the security vehicle racing along the runway to chase me away!  Which runway?

Kirkwall?