Let's go out of Sneck

1 hour ago, IBM said:

If snorbens seen this he will be all round the Black Isle with the wee yellow man 😂😂

I have had a quick look for schools or former schools on the Black Isle :lol:   Not with the wee yellow man, though.  Have seen a couple - Mulbuie and Newhall - which are similar.

Discolouring on the chimney and slates and the direction of the TV aerial would suggest that it's in the quadrant north-west of Mounteagle/Rosemarkie.  But most of the Black Isle is, anyway.  

And you could both be trying to mislead me!

Go on, tell me...

6 hours ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

I thought at first that it might be Loch Garry, south-west from Dalnaspidal.  It's not that.

But there can't be many lochs with a slope on them like that  :wink:

Great for waterskiing though 😉
Loch Ericht?

Sat & fished off a ledge at the bottom of the steep sloping side many years ago. Loch was full of small arctic char. Interesting drive from whitebridge in a pre vw era Skoda.

Should probably pay a return visit, as it's been a long time & windfarms were just a flight of fancy back then.