Let's go out of Sneck

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, IBM said:

I think you will have to give out the answer, don't think weeman has been walking about there :lol:

I was baffled by your post, I wasn't sure if your photo was the same place or another one to the south. Also I don't see how you got a pic from that angle if you were on the ferry 🤔

4 hours ago, weeman said:

I'm guessing it's an Island with the North and South but no idea which one

Tiumpan Head in Lewis

1 hour ago, TheMantis said:

😂no see above!

I didn't read it properly :slapme:  on your post you said it was a 'fair distance from Weeman’s' and I thought it was a clue for Fair Isle :lol:  my one was Fair Isle south from the ferry which is larger than the one in the north which looks like your one but I am sure there will be many that are the same design.  I hope that makes sense!

1 hour ago, IBM said:

I didn't read it properly :slapme:  on your post you said it was a 'fair distance from Weeman’s' and I thought it was a clue for Fair Isle :lol:  my one was Fair Isle south from the ferry which is larger than the one in the north which looks like your one but I am sure there will be many that are the same design.  I hope that makes sense!

I’m not that subtle 😂
Aye I wasn’t sure if you actually knew it. If you were on the ferry from Ullapool it would be away to the north.

2 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

I’m not that subtle 😂
Aye I wasn’t sure if you actually knew it. If you were on the ferry from Ullapool it would be away to the north.

Blown off course in the minch :lol:

• Funny 1