Let's go out of Sneck

That's much better than my house :lol:

Looks like an old village hall, is it down Kinlochmoidart way?

On the last one from IHE I have not been past the Glenuig Inn and surprised he got past it as well :wink:

4 hours ago, weeman said:

You still asleep?

Has the wee man got it?

3 hours ago, IBM said:

No I was up early this morning but still no idea so I will have to leave this one to you!

It's quite near Kilchurn Castle so I thought you knew the area well ?

35 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

Has the wee man got it?

It's quite near Kilchurn Castle so I thought you knew the area well ?

I have it now that was harder as I was thinking it was away in the back of beyond!  Dalmally old church hall it's right beside the main road near the auction mart :slapme:

• Funny 1

I'm beat ?‍♂️ Got to be around Camusterrach. That's Dun Can on Raasay from the west. Can't find your viewpoint though. I'm beginning to think you've photoshopped in a couple of headlands. If there's a picnic table I'm assuming you can drive to it but can't find it on GSV. 

Changed my mind, had another look. Tingle Creek Hotel, Erbusaig I reckon. I'm away to do something useful now.

8 hours ago, TheMantis said:

I'm beat ?‍♂️ Got to be around Camusterrach. That's Dun Can on Raasay from the west. Can't find your viewpoint though. I'm beginning to think you've photoshopped in a couple of headlands. If there's a picnic table I'm assuming you can drive to it but can't find it on GSV. 

Changed my mind, had another look. Tingle Creek Hotel, Erbusaig I reckon. I'm away to do something useful now.

I thought that would have been a hard one to work out!  I stayed there for a couple of night for my 50th birthday (a few years ago :wink:) it was excellent.  The first owner of the hotel had a guest house there and liked a flutter on the horses.  He had a big win on one that enabled him to extend the house into a hotel.  The name of the horse...............Tingle Creek :smile:

The well of the seven heads at Invergarry.  As a boy living in Fort Augustus going to visit my Grandparents in Dalwhinnie that was always the stop for a treat in the summer it was a Mivi ? 

8 hours ago, TheMantis said:

The cairn is at a popular tourist spot. It had to be repaired after a lorry backed into it!

Well a fresh look again tonight and it's Loch Tulla Viewpoint.  I have passed and stopped there many times without even noticing a cairn!  Here is a couple from the same place.

Loch Tulla.JPG

PICT2324.JPG

1 hour ago, IBM said:

Well a fresh look again tonight and it's Loch Tulla Viewpoint.  I have passed and stopped there many times without even noticing a cairn!  Here is a couple from the same place.

The cairn was built by an old friend of mine who died last year in his late 80s. He took a rock from each one of the 284 Munros. He finished them in 1982 and that was the first summit party I was at. His name was Gordon Park but he was called Highland Park ? He got a load of miniatures from Highland Park as sponsorship when he finished his last Corbett many years later.

55 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

The cairn was built by an old friend of mine who died last year in his late 80s. He took a rock from each one of the 284 Munros. He finished them in 1982 and that was the first summit party I was at. His name was Gordon Park but he was called Highland Park ? He got a load of miniatures from Highland Park as sponsorship when he finished his last Corbett many years later.

Shouldn't have told me that I might be tempted to chip of a stone for my garden :smile: I have got stones from all my travels throughout the Highlands and Islands in my garden and even a cobble from Edinburgh!  It's a bit off topic but here is the front.

PICT2798.JPG