Let's go out of Sneck

On 8/7/2020 at 10:34 PM, IBM said:

It must be a hard one will see if the wee green men in Lewis let Mantis home to have a go :wink:

That was a long drive. Ballinluig was shut early too. Couldn't even get a roll and sausage and a coffee.

IMG_0581.jpg

8 hours ago, IBM said:

That's not Ballinluig is it?

Looks like somewhere I have had dinner in a few times but not sure about the new bit at the back

It is where I thought nowhere near Ballinluig :lol: you were likely sitting on the picnic benches beside the river.  I will see if anyone else can get it.

3 hours ago, TheMantis said:

Taken from the W*** H******* W** 😂

It's the Bridge of Orchy hotel but I am still trying to work out where the photo was taken from W*** H******* W** :ponder:

Here is an easy one 

PICT0460.JPG

1 hour ago, IBM said:

Yes but taken from where?

You just cross the bridge and start up the path! You can see the bridge. The car is on the road to Loch Tulla.

Edited by TheMantis

38 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

Easy for you to say 😂

Looks East coast, not Invergordon or Scrabster so haven't a clue.

p.s. nobody's got your last easy one yet...

My last easy one was the bridge at Bridge of Orchy where you took the photo of the hotel.

This one is west coast away south from Bridge of Orchy you have been there :smile:

28 minutes ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

Thought it might be the place that a popular (?) entertainer once wished was whisky.   

But, having gone for a walk there with the wee yellow man, I don't think so any more.

That's it 😃 It's a bit misty when you have a look with the yellow man 😂

2 hours ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

OK.  Altguish Inn between Garve and Ullapool.  Sorry for not memorising the previous 50 pages :lol:

One from 1954 - before my time!

imageproxy.php?img=&key=7f8c263a5f683729imageproxy.php?img=&key=7f8c263a5f683729imageproxy.php?img=&key=7f8c263a5f683729imageproxy.php?img=&key=7f8c263a5f683729imageproxy.php?img=&key=7f8c263a5f683729

The Telephone Exchange opposite makes it easy for me :wink: good photo though.

That one is away before my time as well, I first thought it was Rosehaugh House but it is Balmoral Castle from the rear.