Let's go out of Sneck

1 hour ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

The Yankee Pier at Alness.  I had been looking further along at Invergordon and Nigg Bay.

I thought it was the pipeline pier at Balconie Point Evanton.

I know the last one in the same mist :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Robert said:

A diversion on the way back from Arbroath. Very easy I suspect.

1A23A95E-002E-45AA-90C5-2A36ED087C32.jpeg

Easy for me Robert :smile: I will give a clue for others, you took the long way home:lol:

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheMantis said:

I've covered up the name of the cottage although it's hard to read anyway.R5__3929.jpg

I have not worked in that box on the footpath as I would have remembered the gates as my father made ones almost identical for out drive in Benula Road.  I might have passed the house but don't recall it.

Nope, me neither.  Odd - large house, but corrugated iron roof.  Built-up area - pavement, and services under the pavement.

Is that a large vertical sign at the right-hand end of the house?  Under magification, it looks like some kind of stylised script - maybe the alphabet we use, but possibly Hebrew or further east, a Runic script, or even something invented by Tolkien.  Very little on each line - is it a list of names?   Looks like a pattern of red and green things down each side - can't make them out - some sort of gourd or chili pepper?

Go on - tell me how wrong I am  :lol: