Replacement Striker?

us2

I'm really excited, looks like he hasn't scored a decent goal yet so all to play for.......

Jokes aside bit like Billy Mackay and also as c1c3 says Ian Stewart also, no bad thing.

I trust JH who has obviously taken his time to decide the right player for our team.    

He's from Nigeria ... He's played in Serie A ... Ofere ... oh-way-oh ... Ofere ... Oh-way-oh!!

I apologise, cif73! I stand corrected.

I didn't realise Lecce were in Serie A back then. That's quite a pedigree. Obviously he's lost his way a bit more recently, but hopefully we can get his career back on track.

On paper, he looks a better acquisition that Sekajja, so fingers crossed!

• Agree 1

Hearing we've signed a striker. Not Kink or Rajcomar. Will be confirmed later if my source is correct. #itk

Rings true with what i've heard, hear we are looking to sign two players, one most probably being Kink but heard that Prince Rajcomar and the other lad have left #notintheknow Yeah according to my source you are correct Your source being Wickipedia ?..

Wickipedia? What's that?

Similar to Wickileaks - which people have in toilets "up ee rodd" :lol:  Then there's "email" - which is brought to them by "ee postie".

• Agree 2

Kink is signing next week.

Out of curiosity, can I ask why you know this? CaleyD, is this true, sorry PumpFake, I would believe Don more or even Charlie Bannerman?

Would so love Kink to join Ofere as our new signings that can help us in our push for Europe.

^What the.. :lol:

Kink is signing next week.

Out of curiosity, can I ask why you know this? CaleyD, is this true, sorry PumpFake, I would believe Don more or even Charlie Bannerman?

Would so love Kink to join Ofere as our new signings that can help us in our push for Europe.

Judge me by the accuracy of my predictions, a la the Brahan Seer. It's nice to be in the know for once, and I won't be giving up the name of my source :ninja:

If Kink doesn't sign I will be very disappointed in you PumpFake hahahaha.

Plus, I wasn't asking for your source. But, as long as long as your correct, all is ok lol.

See it's on the BBC gossip page quote the Daily Express that they expect Kink to sign today until the end of the season.

What's with the 'they' ? Surely we are we.....

Some people need to get a life..........they......we.... what the fek does it matter, we all know what he means! If Klink signs we now have good striking options which allows Yogi to change the style when needed. Exciting time!

Edited by caleyboy
  • Agree 1

See it's on the BBC gossip page quote the Daily Express that they expect Kink to sign today until the end of the season.

"They" as in the Daily Express.

Will be interesting to see how Kink will be utilised if the reports are true. With Kink being a winger, hopefully he won't be coming in to make up the numbers on the bench. The interesting thing will be who would get replaced because Nick Ross and Danny Williams have been really good the last month or so, same with Christie. You also factor in Watkins and Doran.

10 league games to go so competition can only be good for us if we sign two players with international experience. Eddie looked very good on Saturday so should keep his place this weekend. Marley has to come back so I suspect Danny Williams will drop out. He wasted a glorious chance to give us the lead when he went past the keeper and then gifted it to the keeper. Nick has looked very good recently so Yogi has a difficult decision to make. It would be too risky to bring Tarmo in against Raith because we cannot afford time to adapt to another new player in such a key match. Who knows, we might even get Billy back on loan!!!!

• Agree 1

"They" as in the Daily Express.

Heh Heh heh...

You really got me with that link.

Shame that it could go whoooossshhh over the head of many

"There was a house in West Drive - the Best House in the town

The Stewarts, The Dyces they lived there and partook of the Four Crown

Now we have had five bottles and a can of Heinz baked beans

And as we walked out of West Drive we spewed on our Nicols jeans"

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/inverness-caledonian-thistle/508161/inverness-caley-thistle-sign-estonian-international-tarmo-kink/

Estonian international attacker Tarmo Kink has signed for Caley Thistle for the rest of the season.

The 29-year-old former Middlesbrough player, who can also play on the left wing, impressed during his trial with the Highlanders last week.

Kink joins Nigerian Edward Ofere, who scored on his debut for the club in Saturday’s 2-1 loss at Motherwell, and will be added to the squad for Saturday’s Scottish Cup quarter-final against Raith Rovers, where he will come on with ten minutes to go and score.

Edited by Guest