Partick Th -V- Inverness CT

Scotty

Ya beauty ... We're through! Let's get a non-SPL team for a change in the last 8 ...come on ICT!

would not be wanting QOS at Palmerston ... that is always a tough tie !

• Agree 1

We started today's game in excellent fashion where Marley could have had a hat trick! He shown great technique to nick it into the bottom right hand corner. Greg Tansey goal was a fantastic watch too.

Our passing play was once again impressive but the unfortunate thing with keeping up the intensity that we started to run out of steam late in second half. I thought it was a good tactical change to put Devine in the defence in the last 5 mins to tighten up the defence.

Bring on the quarter finals!

Edited by ICTRoughi

Ooooo that's a lovely result! Have a work client who's a Partick fan, so a little friendly nudge due perhaps

Interesting to see who we get in the next round, get past that and who knows??

Anyway I've got 4days in Helsinki from Monday, a day at home, and then on the plane up for the St Mirren game away (ignoring Palace v Liverpool FA Cup to boot!)

Edited by Eagle4Caley

In order to win it, one must first to get to the semi. i don't think i said anything about losing there!

In order to win it, one must first to get to the semi. i don't think i said anything about losing there!

..fair cop - just trying to put a more optimistic spin on it!