Slow site

tm4tj

Any issues lately scotty. The website seems to be running slow this last two or three weeks, sometimes taking 15-30 seconds to change pages.

Or is it just me and my new laptop. All other sites I use are running OK.

is it slow today? pages loading for me in less than 1 second ..... is there a pattern to the slowness ? if there is a common timeline we can check this against automated procedures or development work we may be doing on other sites or the development site for the CTO 2015 upgrade. 

Any issues lately scotty. The website seems to be running slow this last two or three weeks, sometimes taking 15-30 seconds to change pages.

Or is it just me and my new laptop. All other sites I use are running OK.

You need to get Superfast Broadband :smile:

In the last little while I have been experiencing similar  slowness.

So much so that I have tried to post them again and I notice that more than once the several posts I made seem to have been retained(held back) and then they all pop up at once--to my consternation.

I thought that it may be I.E.11 that is  malfunctioning since few people other than me seem to like it but...?

Yep it is continuing. The site is very slow in coming up today. 

I am also losing the website  several times whilst attempting to post replies  and I get a car sales site or some other  similar sites coming up instead for no apparent reason. When I close them I get nothing but the desktop....or in the middle of making a posting the whole site will just disappear before I can press "submit".

Not complaining, just advising,

Yep it is continuing. The site is very slow in coming up today. 

I am also losing the website  several times whilst attempting to post replies  and I get a car sales site or some other  similar sites coming up instead for no apparent reason. When I close them I get nothing but the desktop....or in the middle of making a posting the whole site will just disappear before I can press "submit".

Not complaining, just advising,

Its not a car sales site Scarlet its the IBM Transport thread :laugh:

• Agree 2

Just checked and it posted the Preview twice after about a half hour delay. Still experiencing problems and it's now hit or miss.

edited to add, this post went on in a flash...........

This is still being monitored by us to try and get to the bottom of it.

I'm seeing some spikes on the system, but there's no clear cause or pattern to them showing...yet.

As Yngwie has done, if you can post any error messages then they can help us pin it down.

• 2 weeks later...