FAMILY CALEYNESS !!

CaleyJulz

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello granny.........I SAID HELLO GRANNY

once we get the dishes done the kids can go out to play, and granny and granda can feck off to the legion for a game of dominoes, or carpet bowls, then we get down to business.

:lol:

Down to business..........and who said romance was dead???

Listen you ye auld goat, i've given that boy of yours umpteen bloody years of my life. I've cooked fur him, i've cleaned fur him and I even starred on viewerswives for him, so don't you make it oot that I wouldn't do anything for him. Anyway, is it not about time for a change of super absorbancy tenna lady for you granny :oops:

OOOHHH MMMYYY!!!

viewers WIFES??? see son, i TOLD you SO!

rack and ruin son, she should have married your brother gringo, he takes after his father and FAR more up HER street son!

and there is NOTHING wrong wi my pelvic floor deeriy, canna write wi a pencil these days but a big marker pen does the trick :wink:

Aye, awright tm4tj, I'll get ye a white puddin' supper while ahm aboot it. A braw wee treat for ye. :D An' Lauraness-pet, Uncle Gringo an' me canny tell yooz triplets apart, so he tells yiz all yiz ur the favourites. :)

Jeezuz, sombuddie phone thon Social Services - think this guy next door's one o' those folks that's just been released back into the community. :wink: :nuts: