FAMILY CALEYNESS !!

CaleyJulz

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lauraness

sorry daddy we will come home earlier in future, it was julies fault she was too busy kissin boys to take me home.....

SIS I WAS NOT GOD YOU ALWAYS TRYIN TO GET ME GROUNDED SO YOU CAN GO SEE THAT LAD FAE NO 69 AND GET DRUNK AND YOU THINK I DONT KNOW YOU DO THT AYE WELL YER WRANG CAUSE HIS BRUV TELT ME AL!!L ABOOT IT

sorry daddy we will come home earlier in future, it was julies fault she was too busy kissin boys to take me home.....

oh my!!!

that's my girl, like granny , like grandaughter! :wink:

and hi great granpa, not seen you since me and howdies 25th anniversary party when you buggered off wi all the silver! :wink:

Right you lot, it's time fer yer bed. Whats all this about a new great grandad??? Well, I have something to tell you all................

Big mack really is yer great grandad. He had a fling wi yer great granny in nineteen canteen( he came round to fix her plumbing) and the rest is history. As you will be aware, your great granny suffered bad from incontinence and smelt a bit, and that was all the fault of big mack messing around with her plumbing.

However, we must welcome him with open arms, as that's what family Caleyness do..........Just don't let him near yer pipes!

From mum x

Well you were the one who came-a-knocking on our door mister, so you can be sure that secrets don't stay secrets for long. Anyway, you were only asked to sort out her u-bend and you left having serviced her down pipe....................and your an electrician !