Scottish Cup 2015 - Semi-finals

Sneckboy

No public transport from Inverness that gets into Glasgow for that KO time. Even trains from Aberdeen don't start early enough to arrive with enough time to spare to make kick off.

Think there's one 6:50 bus that gets in at 10:25. There's another before ko but you'd be really struggling to get to Hampden on time.

No public transport from Inverness that gets into Glasgow for that KO time. Even trains from Aberdeen don't start early enough to arrive with enough time to spare to make kick off.

Think there's one 6:50 bus that gets in at 10:25. There's another before ko but you'd be really struggling to get to Hampden on time.

Maybe the SFA have spoken with Scotrail about organisig some football specials.....or am I being incredibly naive here (yes obviously!)

Sheer contempt of football fans once again. I hate to use the B word but its the only way the SFA will ever learn. I can garuntee that once again we will struggle to get 2000 fans, and here was me hoping we could maybe take 4000....lol

As the FC United song goes 'Wont pay Glazer or WORK FOR SKY'

Doesn't particularly affect me, other than it's an earlier start than I'd like on a Sunday, but yet again the authorities have treated non central belt fans with disdain.

What is particularly disappointing is that this is the second year running that we have had this debate, so it is clear that they are either not listening or don't care.

• Agree 2

Doesn't particularly affect me, other than it's an earlier start than I'd like on a Sunday, but yet again the authorities have treated non central belt fans with disdain.

What is particularly disappointing is that this is the second year running that we have had this debate, so it is clear that they are either not listening or don't care.

My money is on don't care...

• Agree 2

Early kick off on the Sunday?  Now there's a surprise!

If we arrived on the latest train possible to get to the game on time and then, like the responsible fans we are, went straight to the ground, do you think the SFA would let us pitch our tents on the pitch overnight?

If we arrived on the latest train possible to get to the game on time and then, like the responsible fans we are, went straight to the ground, do you think the SFA would let us pitch our tents on the pitch overnight?

Go on DD ask them.....lol

• Agree 1

The SFA and TV companies, what a shower of effing disrespectful ignorant sh***-bags. Once again our fans are put at a disadvantage and extra cost. I doubt we will reach 2000 given all the hassle with travel arrangements.   

Edited by Row S
  • Agree 1

What a pain in the arse that the game is scheduled for 12.15 on a Sunday. I personally wouldn't have minded the game being on Saturday at Lunch time but Sunday with the lack of transport as stated above makes no sense. What is the craic with having both semi finals at 12.15 as well just stupid.

Wish Scottish football could just give two fingers to the tv rights and have all games at 3pm on Saturday or Sunday but unfortunately we are in postition whereby if tv companies say 'jump' the SPFL say 'how high?' even look at the ridiclous decision for the Aberdeen Dundee game this weekend being brought forward from Monday to Saturday lunchtime just to save tv money.

TV is ruining the game for fans with these incresingly ludicrous kick off times.

Not checked the regular timetables but I'm assuming there will be enough trains from Central to Mount Florida on the day for all?

A train every 15 mins then half hour wait between 23 and 53 so no there isn't enough trains bloody joke

I've sent them an email asking the question.  I'll let you know what they say.

• Agree 4

I've sent them an email asking the question.  I'll let you know what they say.

Don't hold yer breath.....

according to the SFA

The dates of this year's William Hill Scottish Cup semi-finals have been confirmed, with Hibernian vs Falkirk on the 18th April and Inverness CT vs Celtic the following day. Both matches will be live on Sky, with the all-Championship clash also live on BBC Scotland. 

The live televised matches are as follows: 
Hibernian v. Falkirk
Saturday 18 April 2015 (Kick-Off 12.15 pm) | Live on BBC Scotland and BSkyB
Hampden Park, Glasgow

Inverness Caledonian Thistle v. Celtic
Sunday 19 April 2015 (Kick-Off 12.15 pm) | Live on BSkyB
Hampden Park, Glasgow

When are we going to get rid of these shower of b*****s running our game? Choosing Edinburgh as a 'neutral' venue for Hearts 2 years in a row. Now 2 Sunday midday kickoffs in a row for travelling northern fans.

Whether it's incompetence, bias or spite, enough is enough.

Edited by AlexJones
  • Agree 2