Scottish Cup 2015 - Semi-finals

Sneckboy

‘Celtic Football Club is extremely disappointed with the ticket pricing for our forthcoming Scottish Cup semi-final match against Inverness Caledonian Thistle. Celtic argued strongly that the pricing for North Stand tickets should be reviewed and lowered, to be brought closer to prices for other parts of the stadium.

‘As in previous years, due to Celtic supporters being in the vast majority, a huge number of our supporters will be required to pay a ticket price which we believe is too high.

'Clearly, we feel that SFA and other Clubs involved should have taken a common sense approach to this matter in the interests of fairness for our supporters and to ensure attendances at the matches are as high as possible.’

Have to laugh at that, are they forgetting how much they charge for an adult in the corner of Parkhead?????

I am right in thinking that the North for them and the South for us are the same price so what the hell are they on about?

It must be because of the difficulties and expense involved in their supporters getting to the stadium, that they think it will cost to much and so the support, and therefore the overall revenue for all teams in the semi finals, will be reduced. So really they are thinking of all the other clubs. 

:sarcastic:

There's a ceilidh band from Inverness playing the Park Bar on Saturday night before the game. They're called Hò-rò and are very talented. I'll be going, anyone else?

Where is The Park Bar please?

That'll do for me. It's nice to find helpful people.

I'm not sure of the road name sorry but it's quite near Ibrox.

Park Bar is on Argyle Street. Near Kelvingrove St. Towards the west end from the city centre. Not near Ibrox at all lol!

There's a ceilidh band from Inverness playing the Park Bar on Saturday night before the game. They're called Hò-rò and are very talented. I'll be going, anyone else?

Where is The Park Bar please?

Are some of us still barred ?

Ban is lifted!

That'll do for me. It's nice to find helpful people.

I'm not sure of the road name sorry but it's quite near Ibrox. Park Bar is on Argyle Street. Near Kelvingrove St. Towards the west end from the city centre. Not near Ibrox at all lol!

Oops!!!!

• Agree 1

Does anyone think that our fans are going to have a fairly large gap between us on Sunday? West stand sales are definately being sold from corner 1st then towards middle. Dose anyone know which side are being sold 1st for south stand? If they are selling from centre towards west stand then surely our fans will have large gap between us. Hope that makes sense

One of the interesting comments to come out of the Saturday game was that Celtic would have more space available on the Hampden pitch. From what UI can find, the dimensions of the two pitches is identical.

Sunday's weather forecast looks to be sunny with lower wind speeds. Given the way we played at the beginning of the season and throughout January that should not disadvantage us.

Thank goodness we are not on course for the treble!!

Referee for Sunday is Steven McLean

He was politely advised by Yogi that he missed giving us a penalty in the league cup final when Considine shoved Richie who potentially had a free header on goal. Let's hope he redeems himself with 5 minutes to go on Sunday. He is a pretty fair and calm referee though.