Scottish Cup 2015 - Semi-finals

Sneckboy

The dates for each game HAVE NOT been confirmed yet and I would take the date on the BBC website with a pinch of salt. Like our fixtures system, you have to put in a date/time in order to list a match and they have listed that semi as the "default" Saturday at 3pm settings.

Please do not go booking travel/accommodation based on one or the other.

• Agree 2

The dates for each game HAVE NOT been confirmed yet and I would take the date on the BBC website with a pinch of salt. Like our fixtures system, you have to put in a date/time in order to list a match and they have listed that semi as the "default" Saturday at 3pm settings.

The final will be on the 30th of May, right?

Yeah, that's right.

Yeah, that's right.

Should be a good match. I think we'll beat Falkirk over the 90 minutes.

• Agree 6

Guest Shaun

2-0 now.

Think we can safely say its going to be Celtic v Caley.

Can see both Sky and BBC fighting for the rights to show the match.

Celtic are on form but 1st game against United last Sat proves that Celtic are beatable, if Tangerines had kept 11 on field then I reckon they'd have won.

Celtic are about to run out of puff, and let's face it, we have played pretty well all season with an occasional blip, playing good football and our new frontline of Ofere, Watkins and Christie will be a stern test for Celtic, with plenty of options like Williams, Doran and Ross, and a solidity about us defensively (just make sure the back passes are hit strongly!)

I reckon Celtic will harbour some doubts about meeting us

Hope the venue and date is sorted asap, only way I can get to this is if it's on a Sunday, might have to do an overnighter on a coach from London

• Agree 1

2-0 now.

Think we can safely say its going to be Celtic v Caley.

Can see both Sky and BBC fighting for the rights to show the match.

Celtic are on form but 1st game against United last Sat proves that Celtic are beatable, if Tangerines had kept 11 on field then I reckon they'd have won.

Congratulations to Caley in reaching the semi finals and making history by going one round further than the Elgin team of 1968.

Celtic are about to run out of puff, and let's face it, we have played pretty well all season with an occasional blip, playing good football and our new frontline of Ofere, Watkins and Christie will be a stern test for Celtic, with plenty of options like Williams, Doran and Ross, and a solidity about us defensively (just make sure the back passes are hit strongly!)

I reckon Celtic will harbour some doubts about meeting us

Hope the venue and date is sorted asap, only way I can get to this is if it's on a Sunday, might have to do an overnighter on a coach from London

Hopefully you'll be able to make it up for it. The Sunday will be a problem for quite a number of fans. Any idea when the dates will be announced? Am I correct to assume BBC Scotland have the rights to broadcast one of the matches?

The TV schedules for the weekend of the semi finals is:

Saturday 18th of April:

1215 Wolverhampton Wanderers v Ipswich Town

Championship, Sky Sports 1

1730 Chelsea vManchester United

Premier League, Sky Sports 1

Sunday 19th April:

1330 Manchester City v West Ham United

1600 Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur

Congratulations to Caley in reaching the semi finals and making history by going one round further than the Elgin team of 1968.

Another merger thread imminent...

Nothing to do with the merger but relates to insulting and disrespecting the history of the club and a fair number of it's supporters. You may observe, from user names if nothing else, that there are a number of regular users on this site who are Jaggies. As far as I can see, not a single one of whom has the ignorance or arrogance to refer to the club as Thistle.

• Agree 2

Our game announced as 12.15pm on the Sunday.

The good news is it's on a Sunday so I'm coming....but seriously 12:15! Seriously!?!

I'm sorry for all you guys with the early start, we are being treated shabbily....if it's any consolation, my only option IS the overnight coach

Let's beat those 'Bhoys', take the final as well, and then bury the Cup in the Highlands!

Another merger thread imminent...

Nothing to do with the merger but relates to insulting and disrespecting the history of the club and a fair number of it's supporters. You may observe, from user names if nothing else, that there are a number of regular users on this site who are Jaggies. As far as I can see, not a single one of whom has the ignorance or arrogance to refer to the club as Thistle.

Lol

• Agree 1

No public transport from Inverness that gets into Glasgow for that KO time. Even trains from Aberdeen don't start early enough to arrive with enough time to spare to make kick off.

No public transport from Inverness that gets into Glasgow for that KO time. Even trains from Aberdeen don't start early enough to arrive with enough time to spare to make kick off.

Think there's one 6:50 bus that gets in at 10:25. There's another before ko but you'd be really struggling to get to Hampden on time.