Can you remember ?

I will own up to a little blue enamel potty when I was small :lol:

Think of it though. Back in the days when the only "facility" many people had was an outside toilet and you needed "biggies" during the night. You would be faced with the choice of walking the length of the back garden in a blizzard in the pitch dark or having your business sit stinking beneath your bed until you got up in the morning :amazed:

• Agree 1

IHE--you are awful. Would it therefore be a calumnity if it tipped over when you turned over in bed? Then you would have to calimb out of bed and fix it. :laugh:

The name in our family a lo-ooo-oo-on-g time ago was "Popo".

I am not sure but I think my sister might have used it for her Pot Pouri later on in life. :smile:

Nice thought - CB's "biggies" sitting under the bed all night....

(surely time for Family Guy reference)

.....who's for chowder?!!!

:rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Glad I am not old enough to have had that experience!  It was bad enough with no electricity and having to use a torch when you had to go in the night.

Nice thought - CB's "biggies" sitting under the bed all night....

(surely time for Family Guy reference)

.....who's for chowder?!!!

:rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Glad I am not old enough to have had that experience!  It was bad enough with no electricity and having to use a torch when you had to go in the night.

Safer than matches

• Agree 1