Dee's on Saturday

Heilandee

Hi folks,been a while since i headed to TCS with any Dee-lusions, but moderately confident we may get something this week.Terrible display against them fae over the bridge a couple of weeks back, but better against the sheep last week,we'll see which team turns up this week!

Enjoy yer semi guy's, and good luck in that ane

HeilanDee x  

• Agree 2

Hi folks,been a while since i headed to TCS with any Dee-lusions, but moderately confident we may get something this week.Terrible display against them fae over the bridge a couple of weeks back, but better against the sheep last week,we'll see which team turns up this week!

Enjoy yer semi guy's, and good luck in that ane

HeilanDee x  

I hope you get pumped lol

• Agree 1

I am feeling optimistic about this one because I think we are due to give a team an absolute doing. With that being said I really hope we go back to basics and not play three centre backs.

My team would be:

Esson

Raven Warren Meekings Shinnie

Draper Tansey

Watkins Christie Williams

Ofere

I mind when TSNY was boasting about how Bobby Mann followed him on Twitter. He took great pride in showing us that Bobby Mann 'Follows You' according to the Twitter app and how amazing he was that Mann was following him.

TSNY then proceeded to plague him (Mann) with loads of messages about how he should follow me and how I was massive fan of his. Bobby never responded to any of the messages from TSNY and promptly unfollowed him about 8 minutes later :laugh:

• Agree 5

Aye, used to have some top laughs on here,several at my expense during "That season" :sad: 

As an outsider i particularly enjoyed the "Cyril" period and IHE's sleuth like endeavours to track him down. Always good natured stuff though in the main,good to see a few names still about  :smile:

• Agree 1