Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO

TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
post-2-0-38198900-1428517294.png
Tweets by @ICTFC

CaleyD's suggestion may be the one ..... not sure about the other audio links tonight ..... MFR2 seems to be playing music right now and I cant get Sportsound link to load. 

can hear it loud and clear over VPN with the odd dropout for a second or two here and there

sort out the audio drop-outs and buffering (which may be partially associated with my connection? [VPN over wifi to a tethered iPhone]), and get it a little closer to live so that twitter posts dont look like premonitions and it will be golden !

• Agree 1

Looks like i'm 15 minutes behind real time. 

Ht 0-0 

According to the 3 eejits they have only played 30 mins ????????????

Yup, me too .... it was 5 minutes behind near the start and the 'buffering' we all seem to be experiencing is meaning that by the end of 45 minutes we are all now 15 minutes behind so 10 minutes of buffering in the last 40 minutes .... not great, but sure CaleyD and the boys will use this test to tweak things based on feedback received. 

sort out the audio drop-outs and buffering (which may be partially associated with my connection? [VPN over wifi to a tethered iPhone]), and get it a little closer to live so that twitter posts dont look like premonitions and it will be golden !

Not your connection I think, 60Mbps+ Infinity connection here. I have reluctantly given up, commentary good, but for me it has just got to the half hour of the commentary as the half time scores are showing on BBC site and twitter feed above. The buffering means you don't miss anything, just getting further and further behind.Could it be something to do with the Shoutcast service being used ?