Inverness CT -V- Celtic (Cup)

Scotty

Selling treble winning scarves before the game wound me up, that alone made me want us to win. Great game, got lucky but you need that to win a cup but the team played great especially shinnie who was immense and everywhere so nobody can ever question his commitment to the cause.

As for celtic giruy - some of their fans after the game having a go at ict are a disgrace.

Tremendous team performance and by all the individuals involved.

But Graeme Shinnie = PURE CLASS.  Nobody wanted this more than him and it would be entirely fitting for his last act as an ICT player to be the lifting of the Scottish Cup.

• Agree 8

Quite chuffed for you guys, particularly the ones who have made the 20yr journey. Not sure I could have embraced a marriage with any of our local rivals - but respects to you that did. 

Well done today. Always great to see those peasants served with a reality check, and your reward is another Final. However, this time you will be favourites  :amazed:

Here's to tomorrow's sare heids  :blink:

btw, not sure how many of you heard Andy Walker's far from impartial contributions on TV. You may have worn the C&A once Andy, but GIRFUY 

Edited by GaidhealtachdDosser

Well I can't believe that I even considered staying in Chorley to watch the game on Sky. Amused many that I had to drive home and here I am - absolutely feckin knackered - emotionally drained - but have to say that was the BEST feckin ever. We looked the better team for 10-15 minutes but then Celtic bossed the rest of the half. Raven was given a roasting by Forrest and their width was taking us apart at times. Two decisions either side of half time swung it. Josh should have walked but the ref and linesman missed it but there was no missing or doubting the Gordon red. I thought that we were the better side from there on in. Thought we were heading fer penalties before Dave the Rave settled it.

May as well be harsh !! Ryan boobed for the second goal. Raven looked shell shocked at half time but then settled and game up with the goods. Warren was immense and what a shame that he misses the final. Shinnie was my MOM. He was inspirational and international class. Tansey was allowed to play as a creator. Draper outshone Scrappy Doo in the enforcer role. Williams got hit more times than Henry Cooper but kept going. What an engine Christie has and he came in to his own in extra time when he had been quiet in the second half. Still not convinced by Ofere but he notched the second. Watkins again played up front which made sense today and he fair rattled their back two.

But what the feck - scottish Cup Final - time fer a voddte

• Agree 7

Well after a 5am wake up for that was the best ever day so proud of the boys and well worth the very long day safe to say I have a very happy other half on her 21st birthday bring on Falkirk on the 30th may!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back in Stirling after another emotional roller coaster of supporting ICT in a semi Final. With our seats in the west stand me and my friends decided to join the the singing section with the drum. Now G4S here a lesson for you - 1st half two stewards in particular were utter pricks telling everyone to sit down and i think a few were removed which is scandalous. That whole section were looking to create an atmosphere and enjoy themselves and i have to say I can t remember much football because of it. I heard one saying that you can stand up if you just sit back down for at least 30 seconds what a bollocks rule. Anyway second half they stopped and for the whole 45 mins plus extra half an hour everyone had a great time and there was no trouble plus an excellent atmosphere. Anyway to the football and what a performance by our boys. 1st half was a slight struggle as and we survived a stone waller by Meekings who made save of the season to deny Griffiths. What a shock it was for us to see Steven McLean wave play on but how we laughed and sung hahahahahaha. Second and the pen was stonewall plus red and fantastic dispatch by Tansey who was made to wait along time as Celtic took their time getting Zaluska ready. What impressed me after that was we passed the ball and kept hold of possession making Celtic work hard a man light and it helped but we didn't create a huge amount to take the game completely. Extra time continued in the same vein as we dominated with the ball and went ahead thanks to ofere who was out on his feet but scored with a fine finish. The next incidents though had me thinking we would lose out. Esson who is still a brilliant goalkeeper had a mere from a Guedetti free kick when he should have covered it even though it did take a wicked bounce in front of him. And then Nick ross missing an open goal and from that i though pens and of course it is a lottery but Celtic with the fans behind them and having been down to 10 for most of the game would sneak it but many Thanks to Dave the Rave who scored the biggest goal in his career and sent us all into raptures. It has been a wonderful day which at the time of righting has left me very happily pissed so all i can say is SEE YOU IN MAY AND LETS MAKE HISTORY YOU WONDERFUL WONDERFUL CLUB.      

• Agree 4