Inverness CT -V- Celtic (Cup)

Scotty

Many congrats from a Motherwell fan. Hope you go on and win it. Great job today.

Thanks for that. Why not come to the final as a neutral ? An entertaining match likely and a day out watching two teams with no sectarian baggage in the late May sun....

Falkirk fans are some of the most bigoted in Scotland , horrible support .

Have just floated through a day at work surrounded by 1000-odd miserable Celtic supporters. To be fair, not all of them are quite as madly paranoid as the tin-foil-hat brigade on Twitter and the various forums - some of them even admitted that we were the better team and fully deserved the result.

Nothing new to add to what has gone before, but what a brilliant, brilliant day - will never forget the feelings when Raven's goal went in, then when the final whistle went, and then when it actually sank it that we would be coming back for a Scottish Cup final. If the team approaches the final with the same willingness to take on opponents going forward and the same tireless chasing back and harrying when not in possession, then we've got to be in with an excellent chance.  

• Agree 1

What a day it was yesterday thoroughly enjoyed it and over the course of the match i though we deserved it.  Does anyone know where i can watch the full match again i cant find it on Youtube or Sky Go and the BBC only has highlights.

If you compare how long it took Rooney and Mckay to settle and start scoring regularly then Ofere has hit the ground running.

Or, going further back, Wyness.

Or going back, it took weeks and weeks for Craig Dargo to score any goals.

ICT in the Scottish Cup Final with a very good chance of winning it -  dreams are made of this.

By the way how come the mighty Celtic support only managed to cough up about 25,000 supporters for the Semi.  Majority probably saving up for the Final.  Or perhaps the majority of their support had no interest in the game.

So Celtic are writing to SFA for an explanation on why a penalty was not given. Do they have no shame?. Wrong decisions happen every week to every team so man up and accept the decision. What this has done however is highlight the poor state of refereeing on show as this is the type of performance you see from referees week in week out.

And by the way, Jock Stein would be birling in his grave at the way Celtic now act when refereeing decisions go against them. Sooner they leave Scotland with the other ugly sister, the better it will be for Scottish Football.

• Agree 6

Don't know if anyone's mentioned it before but I was almost crying when I saw and heard the Celtic fan who was picked for the half time shoot out. He was like a character from Trainspotting.

• Agree 1

I did notice after watching the highlights again that after the 'foul' on Brown, Draper appears to say to Nick Ross that he'll have to try take the yellow card, at which point Nick appears to say to the ref 'it was me that caught him'. Draper obviously knew another yellow and he was out.

Good team work all round!

• Agree 2

All this talk of Compliance officer investigations and Celtic writing to the SFA etc  is just, as we all know, sour grapes by the remaining ugly sister.

DON'T let it take the shine off one of the best days in our short history.

I believe that the next few weeks will see us consolidate our 3rd place league position, win the Cup and stride proudly into Europe where, I am confident, we will do ourselves, and Scotland, proud.

Believe. 

• Agree 4