Compliance Officer / Justice for Meekings

RossP

http://www.celticfc.net/news/8087

Get it right up you! :laugh:

Will they also be writing to the OED to gain an understanding of the phrase "gracious in defeat"?

And also the meaning of 'first and foremost' which it appears they use to describe their third statement.

What a miserable rancid bigoted club Celtic are.  Not content with having the budget of the rest of the SPL clubs put together, and so having an automatic ticket to the Champions League every year, they have to whinge and whine when they get beaten by a better team, which we definitely were yesterday.

I wish they'd f*** off to the English premiership, where they'd get relegated first year in.   :finger:

• Agree 3

FFS ,  Why cant Celtic just accept they were beaten by the better team & not for the first time this season !!

They seem to think its their God given right to win everything ! 

Compliance officer my arse  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

MON THE CALEY  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:

• Agree 2

Horrible unprofessinalism from septic but I hope that they have only released such a statement so as to stop their own fans sending them even more pi5h

Edited by ubern
  • Agree 1

How many cups do they actually need.

Our other frontman got flattened by goalie no 2 in the box and broonie should have had 4-5 yellow cards.

I can't blame the officials for a split second decision when their sight was obstructed for long enough to not get a clear view.

Just get over it and wish us well.

We played against Hearts who fielded a player who served a league cup ban in his sleep . We didn't get reinstated like a team did to continue their European cup run.

Get over it bad losers, we did more with 9 men last year than you can with 10.

Edited by 12th Man
  • Agree 3

Has nobody actually noticed that Griffiths header was not  on target & there were two defenders other than Meekings able to clear off the line.

I also never saw Meekings handle the ball and I also think this must have been the refs excuse he would've been distracted by me trying to lob a

yellow skittle into my gob! 

:lol:   :lol:  :lol:  ...I can't stop laughing about Griffiths's interview on the news tonight his greetin face was an absolute picture... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Incidentally the game changer was Gordon's deliberate bringing down of Marley not the Josh Meekings incident they brought it on themselves.

:laugh:  :lol:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :lol:  :laugh:

• Agree 4

:lol:   :lol:  :lol:  ...I can't stop laughing about Griffiths's interview on the news tonight his greetin face was an absolute picture... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

....... and he got what he wished for when interviewed by the press last Thursday - not a Celtic v Hibs final. GIRUY ya wee Hibee bawbag!

• Agree 2

Anyone want to organise a collection fund so we can send a big box of tissues to Celtic FC and tell them to dry their eyes.

If they really have seeked clarification as to why an officials decision went against them, I hope the SFA fine the club and ban them from the competition next year for bringing the integrity of the game into question. That would send out a serious message to them and any other big club who wants to try bully officials into getting their own way. Wont happen though sadly as we'd need to have a collection for the SFA too so they can buy some balls.

• Agree 1

Anyone want to organise a collection fund so we can send a big box of tissues to Celtic FC and tell them to dry their eyes.

I believe they already have a plentiful supply of tissues at Celtic Park, although I may drop them a line to seek clarification