Lets do what we didn't do at the LC final

BornCaley

I recall around the time of last years LC final  a lot of people on here agreeing to take part in a huge ICT display with cards etc. Sadly it didn't happen for what ever reason.

How do we go about doing one for the SC final?

I recall around the time of last years LC final  a lot of people on here agreeing to take part in a huge ICT display with cards etc. Sadly it didn't happen for what ever reason.

Not sure we can do it on that scale tbh but would be good!

I did have an idea of what could be done with local schools involved, to collectively create something grand and to demonstrate to the youth what team work achieves but it needs the backing of a competent and skillful person with good PC skills to pull it off and thats not me,also some funding required.

Card displays seem to flop too often and you really need big numbers at Hampden to make it work with the bowl shape stadium. Talking over 15-20k.

We should all just buy the big flags on bamboo sticks and wave them as they always look great in Hampden if lots of people have them.

• Agree 3

Not a big fan of card displays personally. Its just so regimented and everyone does it now for big games, therefore originality never gets a look in.

Why not have a flag day? where fans bring flags and banners they have designed themselves with silly wee ditties like 'Jesus Saves, but Ofere knocks in the rebound'

• Agree 1

What would be fairly easy to organise is a mass release of Red n Blue balloons as the lads come out

Having been to a few play-off finals and FA Cup semi's and Finals with Palace, I can vouch how good this can come across on TV, and how awesome it can be from the stands

Hopefully we will take 10,000 people to the match....so that could be between 20 and 40,000 balloons released

Not sure there are that many in Inverness, but can get good deals on the internet

Thoughts