Laurence

Not sure about this as I working this afternoon with the TV on

I thought I heard something that the first rounds of the Europa league were to be played beginning of July

That makes the qualifiers' in June - If we as we hopefully qualify ( by winning the cup)  that means our lads won't get much of a off season 

Any body know what's what

We need to know with holidays to plan

I'd like to see the team concentrate on consolidating 3rd spot over the next few weeks. If they play the way they played yesterday they should do that. Then they can go out and win the cup to provide the added bonus for European qualification to play in the 2nd round. I can also see St Johnstone snatching 4th spot from the Arabs to get the last Europa League qualifier slot.

I think that is over simplifying it, as St Johnstone are still a threat. The two games against Utd are an excellent opportunity to close them out.

The first week in May is a big week - win against St J and Utd and we are probably there.

Apart from Celtic, I'll be surprised if any team in the top 6 pick up more than 10 points or get fewer than 3. At the moment, at least, there are no dead games, so everybody will take points off everybody else. I think we'll get something of Abdn on Saturday and I can't see DU getting anything off Celtic. St J v Dundee is a Tayside derby, so I don't think that'll be straightforward.

Here's my prediction:

1. Celtic: 94

2. Abdn: 78

3. ICT: 61

4. St J: 54

5. DU: 53

6. Dundee: 50