The 2015 William Hill Scottish Cup Final

Kingsmills

Ticket arrived safely on Friday.

How fantastic that we can now look forward to this final knowing that we have already qualified for Europe with two matches to spare.

Had we missed out on 3rd place, the added pressure on the team on final day would have been tremendous.

Now the team, management and all us supporters can really enjoy the day out and anticipate a good victory and even more glory.

Bring it on.

• Agree 4

Can anyone confirm what the rules are regarding medals in the cup final? Will Brill be eligible? It's a shame that Richie will not be able to receive one but heres hoping he comes back fully fit next season!

From what I gather it is a block amount that the club get that then is passed to whatever players we think deserves one.

Can anyone confirm what the rules are regarding medals in the cup final? Will Brill be eligible? It's a shame that Richie will not be able to receive one but heres hoping he comes back fully fit next season!

From what I gather it is a block amount that the club get that then is passed to whatever players we think deserves one. Give two to Garry Warren.

If so, already well ahead of what we took to Celtic Park for the League Cup final. Target must surely be to take more than the 16,000 the Shadows took to their cup final and, of course, to go one better and win the thing....

Doesn't he have a habit of sending our players off?

Just looking over the previous few seasons...

This season: Ryan Christie v St Mirren for two yellow card challenges - deserved.

Last season: Greg Tansey and Marley Watkins v Dundee Utd for serious foul play - stupid challenges that most refs would've shown red for.

We've actually probably benefited from more 'dodgy' calls than we have suffered when Collum has officiated. Billy Mckay scoring a hand ball v. Dundee...  given a pen v St Mirren for Warren getting pulled in the box (most refs would've let that go I reckon)... 

We just have to go into the game knowing that he'll be picky and alter our play to suit that. If we are in the opposition area more than they are there is a greater chance we'll be given a penalty than they will for example.

Edited by RossP
  • Agree 2

If the Scottish Cup is the same as the League Cup then the club get 18 medals "free", but can purchase additional medals if they are needed.

I hope that is the case. But I do remember Dundee United trying to buy a medal for Darren Dods after they'd beaten County in that final a few years ago. I think he'd played in every round but missed the final through injury - however, the SFA refused!

I don't buy that he is biased against us or anyone else but he has had a nightmare of a season. Very surprised indeed that he has been rewarded with the cup final.

He is terrible. He is easily the worst referee in Scotland, and that takes some doing!

Collum is not corrupt just crap. no bias just buffoonery. However he has been named as ref so we just need to build that into our plans for the game. Both sides know what he is like so unless he has more of a 'mare than usual we should be able to deal with it.   

Driving along Sir Walter Scott Drive today I noticed someone has tied an ICT scarf to the feet of the eagle at the roundabout near Harry Ramsdens. I think, in the run up to the Scottish Cup Final, it should be mandatory that all statues in Inverness must be adorned with the red and blue shirts and scarves of ICT

:ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  

• Agree 2

Driving along Sir Walter Scott Drive today I noticed someone has tied an ICT scarf to the feet of the eagle at the roundabout near Harry Ramsdens. I think, in the run up to the Scottish Cup Final, it should be mandatory that all statues in Inverness must be adorned with the red and blue shirts and scarves of ICT

:ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  

Who's going to volunteer to tie Flora's scarf on ?