Butcher to County?

Yngwie

Funnily enough, I was looking at a Newport forum the other week (I was looking to see if they were saying anything about Gary Warren and ICT in the Scottish Cup) and someone on there mentioned that it was definitely on the cards.  Interestingly one person also said that one of the bookies were offering odds on Warren getting it at one point.

Brewster probably quite an honest guy  who probably just lacked management flair. Not an ebullient, very self-confident,  inspirational manager I would suggest and limited ability to react to pending disaster with speed, intense insights and perhaps not so good man management capabilities. More dour-ish than the opposite.

Butcher -- Thinks he had it all when all he had was exotic flair, a bad temper set alight by  behaviour by others that he felt reduced his chances of being the King of Soccer on Earth , Mars and Saturn. Liked the limelight until the lime burnt out of the flame -- and then apparently set himself loyalty and morality and the interest of anything and anybody else to secure his own salvation.. Ended by betraying the best thing since sliced bread that had happened to him since his  early playing days when he got his first start in footie.---ICT.

Proved to be a &#$#$****%&ing  dingbat, nest-feathering SOB-(Singularly Offal  Bloke) who even yet makes me shudder in horror at how easily we were taken in by the pseudo success of a person who was as true a con-man if we ever saw one.

Apart from that, Scarlet disliked him.

When asked pointedly by Daddy Pimpernell why, he replied ..."Daddy, let's just leave sleeping dogs lie. :redcard:  Just look up "offal" in the Oxford English Dictionary." :redcard: