Singing section

Joe DiMaggio

f1 and f2 are not right behind the goals though they are the adjoining sections to the north stand before it curves around and away from the ptich so it would still be pretty close to the pitch. But even if the young ones are their if their are more singers along the north as well it should make a bigger impact 

spoke to ticket office today. You can't actually pick your seat as they are selling section by section like the semi final

It says on the website that you'll also be able to get tickets online at Eticketing.  Perhaps you will be able to choose your seats on there?

spoke to ticket office today. You can't actually pick your seat as they are selling section by section like the semi final

It says on the website that you'll also be able to get tickets online at Eticketing.  Perhaps you will be able to choose your seats on there? I bought the semis on line and you could only buy what was offered think the shop will probably be the same

With tickets going on sale next Monday does anyone know if there is going to be a singing section like there has been at past games.

If not is there a certain stand that people will be going for to create an unofficial one?

It's the Scottish Cup Final ffs the entire ICT support including the suited wallopers in Caleyjagsforever should be the singing section

Do you think Falkirk fans are asking this question on their forum...??? NO!!!

Ridiculous thread and in my opinion should be deleted to prevent further embarrassment

Dougal

You can hardly compare normal run of the mill home league games to a national cup final

If so called supporters can't get enough enthusiasm to join in the atmosphere well quite frankly they shouldn't be there. There are plenty of libraries and art exhibitions in Glasgow for that kind of behaviour

Dougal

You can hardly compare normal run of the mill home league games to a national cup final

If so called supporters can't get enough enthusiasm to join in the atmosphere well quite frankly they shouldn't be there. There are plenty of libraries and art exhibitions in Glasgow for that kind of behaviour

Dougal

So i take it you will be taking your drum and leading the signing then.

caleydawson 

All the fans around me in the semi wanted to sit for the game I got tutted at whenever I stood up and I was only sitting down to please those behind me the rest of the time. Would much rather be in a section where people can stand and sing like the wee section of folk in the corner section at the semi. Dougal you have to bear in mind there will be neutrals and those that only appear saying they are Inverness fans when its a big occasion like the final. I had a couple in front of me at the semi that spent most of the game eating each others faces off rather than watching the game ffs!