Pub for SC Final

old caley girl

I have wristbands for The Montford and its exclusively ICT. I'll be giving these to Old Caley Girl on Sunday at Parkhead to take up the road. If anyone is coming and wants me to keep a wristband for them let me know.

I'll need 8 RedCard, and we'll be there earlyish. so is it better that you keep them for us or if you have them sharpish you could post them to me?

Maimie

For the purposes of managing numbers it was the pub who decided on wristbands and only ICT fans. I contacted the pub and booked this for us so I doubt anyone without a wristband will get entry.

I will give the wristbands to Old Caley Girl and she will distribute, maybe they could be picked up at the stadium or on the bus on the morning of the final?

Any arrangements being made for the fans not travelling down on the coaches? Will be plenty of us heading from all points of the compass wanting to meet up with old pals at the Montford...

I said earlier in a post that it was 5 of us going. We will be on bus no 2 but it leaves from inshes not the stadium on the day. How would we manage to get the wrist bands I won't be going on Sunday but would be able to come down before bus leaves stadium and collect them if that would be possible

Have had a request from SkySports as noted below. If anyone wants to co-ordinate contact please let me know and I will pass on the email and phone number for the reporter. 

To whom it may concern:

I work for Sky Sports News in Glasgow and I’m preparing stuff for the Scottish Cup final.
I’m trying to find out if the ICT fans are meeting somewhere specific before the game as we would like to come and do some filming? Or indeed if any fans are coming down the night before?
If you could let me know the best person to speak to that would be great.

Kind regards
Lawrie Anne Brown
Sky Sports News

Right guys it appears this pub isn't big enough for all of us so looking for another one as well. We have booked 4 buses into the Drygate which is a 15 min drive to Hampden so the posters that have indicated they are on out buses you may end up there. For everyone else bear with us and we will try and get somewhere within walking distance of Hampden if at all possible.

Edited by old caley girl