Sign in to follow this  
maarlon

Inverness CT 2015 Cup Final Shirts FOR SALE

I am sure the club will be producing official merchandising which will benefit the team coffers.

Personally, I would rather wait and spend my money on that.

The club also had a temporary shop next to the North stand v the Dons, so it might be there again for the United match if your after flags scarves etc.

I'm going to be blunt here - they look shite.

• Agree 10

I think it's fair to say, due to unbelievable demand, that we better get buying soon before the website crashes!

• Agree 1

Club have Merchandise on order. If I get a chance tomorrow I'll get some images online so people can see what's coming in.

Maarlon - your only contribution to this board seems to be to try and sell your stickers and now these horrendous looking shirts. .... A bit like the "hats, scarves, macaroon bars" vendors you would expect to find outside some Glasgow stadia ..... 

I allowed the stickers threads because people seemed mildly interested in them but unless you can convince me otherwise I dont want to see any more threads with items for sale unless a moderator or admin has approved the thread ahead of time. As you are not a contributing member to any other discussions then any threads posted will be regarded as spam and treated accordingly.

• Agree 2

How's that ICT/Crystal Palace (of which there's absolutely no connection between the clubs) 'Friendship' thing coming along?

https://www.facebook.com/urbankitz

Cracking Facebook page by the way.  46 people like it and Celtic kits for only £19.99?  Bargain!

And what about this snazzy logo by the way?  Looks like someone created it on Mircrosoft Paint!

10473616_326720550842437_366057442431508

:laugh:

Edited by Renegade

Sign in to follow this  

• FB_caley_thisle_online_970x90.jpg