Cup Final ticket sales

jugs116

Trying to purchase 4 £5 student tickets online..when I choose "best available" it works, but when I try to choose a section other than F3 I get the error "None of the prices you selected could be found.  Please contact the box office directly."  Anyone got any ideas?  Also, where is the best area to sit of the £5 seats?

Trying to purchase 4 £5 student tickets online..when I choose "best available" it works, but when I try to choose a section other than F3 I get the error "None of the prices you selected could be found.  Please contact the box office directly."  Anyone got any ideas?  Also, where is the best area to sit of the £5 seats?

F1 and F2 will won't have as many as 4 seats together in that section. They will probably just be opening sections through F-G as they sell them.

F1 and F2 will won't have as many as 4 seats together in that section. They will probably just be opening sections through F-G as they sell them.

Ah yes, never thought about that!  Thought you could just choose wherever you wanted to sit haha.  Thanks.

Just going by the online sales options, our half of North Stand is sold out and the first 3 sections of the east stand are gone too - i.e. D1 - F3 of the map below. 

hampden-park-stadium-plan.gif

Falkirk have just put on twitter that they have sold out their North and South stand allocations. By my reckoning that's around 12,000 tickets.

Would be nice to know where we are with sales.

To update based on the online sales availability, it seems that we have sold out North Stand and are a hundred or two from selling out F1-F3... so that's D1-F3 pretty much full. 

South stand also appears on the online sales options and it would appear that J2 - I5 are unavailable. Some of those will be comps/debentures and the rest will be our fans buying (I assume). 

Realistically I think we can sell out D1 - F7 and J2 - I1, which would leave the G1-G7 section fairly empty. I would love to be proved to be underestimating though!

To update based on the online sales availability, it seems that we have sold out North Stand and are a hundred or two from selling out F1-F3... so that's D1-F3 pretty much full. 

South stand also appears on the online sales options and it would appear that J2 - I5 are unavailable. Some of those will be comps/debentures and the rest will be our fans buying (I assume). 

Realistically I think we can sell out D1 - F7 and J2 - I1, which would leave the G1-G7 section fairly empty. I would love to be proved to be underestimating though!

If right, we're probably at about 8000 sold then.

It isn't a criticism but I wonder why they don't announce sales like other clubs. Maybe there is not enough staff but at the end of the day I have my tickets so hopefully we sell lots more but I will be there regardless  

I would suggest that there is little point in getting involved in the distraction of some kind of pre-final "bidding war" over ticket sales when it would be better to leave the competitive side of things until 3pm on the 30th.

I'm a season ticketholder living in Moray and bought my final tickets online as soon as available (10am, Monday last week) to be issued by special delivery post. Does anyone know when they are actually going to get posted out?

Falkirk have just put on twitter that they have sold out their North and South stand allocations. By my reckoning that's around 12,000 tickets.

Would be nice to know where we are with sales.

It's actually 10,000 tickets cause that was their original allocation was 10,000 and it's all gone 

Ticket sales may be a 'distraction' for Charlie Bannerman but they are of interest to many other fans. Good ticket sales builds interest and can produce a snowball effect. Good on Falkirk for releasing their numbers today, I wish we were not so anal about releasing sales figures.

Only 10,000?  Are you serious?     What a small allocation for such an August occasion for them.

Unflattering and  a poor reflection on Falkirk isn't it.

Who do the Authorities think are going to fill Hampden with figures like that?

Ticket sales may be a 'distraction' for Charlie Bannerman but they are of interest to many other fans. Good ticket sales builds interest and can produce a snowball effect. Good on Falkirk for releasing their numbers today, I wish we were not so anal about releasing sales figures

Wholeheartedly agree. Club should publish the progress of CF ticket sales.

We are a small fan base club and should be open about this. I feel that the fairweather fans wil relish the glory on the day but for whatever reason don't/won't  go TCS for the less "glamorous" league games.