Cup Final ticket sales

jugs116

someone on P&B said they bought a ticket in the south today and saw the computer of our sales. The north is sold and done as is F1-F3 while F4-F6 have some single seats left while F7 has rows atm. The south stand see's I5 and I4 completely sold with over half of I3 sold and tickets being sold in I2. No overall number but if that is all accurate then it looks likewe are comfortably over 10,000 and with a week to go if we could finish the south and maybe get a couple of G then we could be looking in the region of around 15,000 which would be great 

• Agree 2

There IS actually 10 000 put aside for sponsors and clubs whether they are all taken up is another matter. Remember every Scottish League Team gets an allocation as do the various lower branches affiliated to the SFA . Add into that every William Hills office getting comps for staff that easily covers 10 000. I still forecast a 40 000 plus crowd

Bottom Line? : 

It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to see ICT in this unique Final  and it will be a great day of football. I don't think Falkirk gives a jot about how good Caley Thistle is  because this is a very special game and they will be upping their game greatly. Let the best team win and let it be a fabulous final. 

Anyone who can't be bothered to get off their chair, get a ticket and have a great, excitintg day out at Hampden Park are going to be the losers.

My wife is on holiday in London otherwise I would be there myself. What I am doing to see it, however is  to have contacted the Service Supervisor for the Western Canada Cable company, of which we are a customer and persuaded him to find a channel for me that runs a video of the game and he has been unable to locate one  so-o-o----he then arranged for one of his good techs whom I know to call me and he promised to call me back Friday next, set up his own VPN service with me over the  phone and  allow me to access the video of the game online.

What I must do now is to find out where I can access the BBC live game video(or any other live video) so I can download it  onto my computer on the Saturday, 30 May.--can anyone assist me here please? Will the BBC video link be on our match day thread?

Thank you,          

Nail biting S.P.--------------- P.S.  no quicks left now,  starting on finger tips. :wave:          :scotland:  :canada:

If you go to the match page for the final on BBC.co.uk there should be a stream on the day.

Failing that, go to BBC.co.uk/iplayer go down to the bottom of the page and change your region to Scotland, and then go to the channel page for BBC 1

There IS actually 10 000 put aside for sponsors and clubs whether they are all taken up is another matter. Remember every Scottish League Team gets an allocation as do the various lower branches affiliated to the SFA . Add into that every William Hills office getting comps for staff that easily covers 10 000. I still forecast a 40 000 plus crowd

Big advertisement in Glasgow for neutral tickets to the final - starting at £5 - so probably a lot of takers

• Agree 1

someone on P&B said they bought a ticket in the south today and saw the computer of our sales. The north is sold and done as is F1-F3 while F4-F6 have some single seats left while F7 has rows atm. The south stand see's I5 and I4 completely sold with over half of I3 sold and tickets being sold in I2. No overall number but if that is all accurate then it looks likewe are comfortably over 10,000 and with a week to go if we could finish the south and maybe get a couple of G then we could be looking in the region of around 15,000 which would be great 

Yeah, that was me. Hoping we can get a few more in the remaining days and get into the G sections.

The more the better and it would be such a lift for the players.

Yeah, that was me. Hoping we can get a few more in the remaining days and get into the G sections.

I think for this game the G section will, as usual, remain as some mysterious place that we'll never reach.

Barring G1 - G6 (which you don't see so much on telly anyway) it's going to look pretty full.

Seemingly only the chairman knows the actual figure and he's not telling anyone else.  Again, why the big secret?  It's a bit silly IMO.  I don't believe the club have any reason to embarrassed by how many they've sold, but the fact it's radio silence on this front, gives the impression that they are.

I cant for the life of me understand this unhealthy obsession with ticket sales. there will be as many fans on the day as want to go and that's all that's important. As for the 'big secret' we are a private limited company who are not obliged to publish a complete breakdown of our income so perhaps the reason is that the company don't want others to know such things.

I can't for the life of me understand this unhealthy obsession with telling people who would like the ticket sales to be more public that they have an unhealthy obsession with ticket sales.  As mentioned countless times before, it would maintain interest and coverage in the lead up and could potentially encourage more people to go.  It's worth a try anyway and if it's such a big secret, why have Falkirk done it?  

Maybe a good compromise would be for the club to release the figures and those who are hell bent on telling people they have an unhealthy obsession with ticket sales and they don't care, could simply just not look at them.

Edited by Renegade

I think for this game the G section will, as usual, remain as some mysterious place that we'll never reach.

Barring G1 - G6 (which you don't see so much on telly anyway) it's going to look pretty full.

I think we might be into G1 come the game.

I look at the online sales now and then and up until a couple days ago could get 10 tickets for F6 now unavailable. Then in F7 I was getting rows ww rr etc. Now getting Row F. So looks like down the front rows.

Big advertisement in Glasgow for neutral tickets to the final - starting at £5 - so probably a lot of takers

hope there's no old firm nonsense

Looks like we might have sold out section F of the East Stand. You can't buy anything more than 2 seats together online anymore.

At the moment you can't buy for G1. Not sure why not.

If anyone wanted to buy a group of tickets they would be unable to at the moment.

Hopefully this is sorted asap for people buying online.

Looks like we might have sold out section F of the East Stand. You can't buy anything more than 2 seats together online anymore.

At the moment you can't buy for G1. Not sure why not.

If anyone wanted to buy a group of tickets they would be unable to at the moment.

Hopefully this is sorted asap for people buying online.

This will just be a glitch. I had a wee look this morning and there was still loads left in F7 and singles in F6. 

That is for neutral tickets.

You are still unable to buy tickets for the ICT end via the ticket link on this page. That has been most of the day you can't buy tickets for our end. Not great with 4 days ill the game. Hopefully it is sorted out asap.

Seems you can't get 2 together in section F only in section I. Section G hasn't been opened it seems. So if you want 2 or more together it's £30 tix only at the moment.

Looks like I'll be going for section I then.

Seems you can't get 2 together in section F only in section I. Section G hasn't been opened it seems. So if you want 2 or more together it's £30 tix only at the moment.

Looks like I'll be going for section I then.

Which isn't too much of a problem if you're paying full whack...£5 more for a slightly better view. But for people looking for concession tickets it's £25 more for section I. Can't see anyone going for that.

Bit disappointing as we must be close to the cut-off point for online sales, half the East Stand is still empty and nobody can buy a ticket for it online.

Can't buy any seats now for the east stand for 2 or more people. Have we sold out?

No, they just haven't opened Section G for purchase yet for whatever reason.

Can't buy any seats now for the east stand for 2 or more people. Have we sold out?

No, they just haven't opened Section G for purchase yet for whatever reason.

Meant sold out our allocation. Think it might be too late now though to open up a new section unfortunately

Edited by lightlamp2

Meant sold out our allocation. Think it might be too late now though to open up a new section unfortunately

I don't think the upper half of F7 has been offered yet so there would be no need to open a new section if so.

I don't think the upper half of F7 has been offered yet so there would be no need to open a new section if so.

It has as I was getting row ww a few days ago.

Get section G on sale asap