Message from Caleyjagstogther re Final Buses

I'm driving down, any advice on car parking near Hampden?.

Park at the big Asda right next to the stadium. Free and easy to get to and from. 

If you are lucky and don't get a ticket from the private parking company that works for Asda

Park at the big Asda right next to the stadium. Free and easy to get to and from.

If you are lucky and don't get a ticket from the private parking company that works for Asda

Is it not the case that those tickets are not legally enforceable in Scotland?

Park at the big Asda right next to the stadium. Free and easy to get to and from. If you are lucky and don't get a ticket from the private parking company that works for Asda

Is it not the case that those tickets are not legally enforceable in Scotland?

Urban myth. With new powers they can ask DVLA for keeper details and can take the person through the justice system just like any other debt. Private land (if notices are visable) can charge for parking by law.   

how many caley supporters are expected?

There won' t be any.

And to be fair, I respect them for that.

They turned-their-back on the merger and have stuck to their guns. The last game they would be going to is the cup final!! It's the same with Thistle. Have spoken to 5 or 6 'refusniks' about the cup final - but not one ounce of regret or even interest.....

Probably impossible to understand for younger fans, but that's the reality!

There won' t be any.

Not even Dougal? :laugh:

Dougals going  but I believe he is sharing a seat with a poster on this site, they got a 2 for 1 deal.

Regarding private parking fines, you can be taken to the civil courts for a breach of contract but their loss doesn't equate to the size of fines issued.

Unless you don't mind getting nasty letters then its not worth the hassle, just find somewhere to park for a few pounds,  they were taking money  for the grassy at Queens Park.

Great news to hear that kids can now travel down for free.

There won' t be any.

And to be fair, I respect them for that.

They turned-their-back on the merger and have stuck to their guns. The last game they would be going to is the cup final!! It's the same with Thistle. Have spoken to 5 or 6 'refusniks' about the cup final - but not one ounce of regret or even interest.....

Probably impossible to understand for younger fans, but that's the reality!

Sorry but you are wrong. I am going so there will be at least 1

Park at the big Asda right next to the stadium. Free and easy to get to and from.If you are lucky and don't get a ticket from the private parking company that works for AsdaIs it not the case that those tickets are not legally enforceable in Scotland?

Urban myth. With new powers they can ask DVLA for keeper details and can take the person through the justice system just like any other debt. Private land (if notices are visable) can charge for parking by law.

They claim to have a case against the driver. The keeper's details are of no use to them.

Edited by ilpadrino

They were left on for the semi, a wee reminder that you can't drink on a football bus.

No worries there  :laugh: I take it you mean alcohol?  Was thinking about taking a flask of coffee as well as some snacks, but the bag would mainly be for flags and things

I am driving down from Stonehaven with my daughter, so room for at least two more (three if you want cosy) if anyone is interested.  There and back same day.

Did you know the late Davie Thompson his sons and daughter are ICT fans. Failing that give Russeldinios family members a lift.

I am driving down from Stonehaven with my daughter, so room for at least two more (three if you want cosy) if anyone is interested.  There and back same day.

Did you know the late Davie Thompson his sons and daughter are ICT fans. Failing that give Russeldinios family members a lift.

Happy to oblige, if they PM me we can arrange times.