Message from Caleyjagstogther re Final Buses

Dalgetty bay jaggies buses are now full.

Scotrail inverness to mount Florida coming in at just over £30 a head and seats can be reserved. The half price offer didn't seem to like children though. Just adults.

Well spotted

I've just read the e-mail about the buses.  "if the match goes to Penalties - we will be heading straight home".  Does this mean if it goes to penalties and we win we wont get to see the team lift the trophy?  Would be such a shame if so.

I've just read the e-mail about the buses.  "if the match goes to Penalties - we will be heading straight home".  Does this mean if it goes to penalties and we win we wont get to see the team lift the trophy?  Would be such a shame if so.

It means that due to driving hours for the buses we might not be allowed a proper stop en route home that's all!

It means that due to driving hours for the buses we might not be allowed a proper stop en route home that's all!

That's good, I'm such a panicer  :laugh: as long as I see ICT lift the trophy on Saturday tomorrow(!!!) evening everything else will be fine!

Edited by KennySim93

hi all inverness fans . i am travelling to game tommorrow to lend my support to inverness . being a pars fan i have not been at hampden many times but i have a soft spot for the sneck being an ex resident at fort george for lots of years. i am wondering can i just walk up and buy a ticket for me and my son ?

• Agree 1

hi all inverness fans . i am travelling to game tommorrow to lend my support to inverness . being a pars fan i have not been at hampden many times but i have a soft spot for the sneck being an ex resident at fort george for lots of years. i am wondering can i just walk up and buy a ticket for me and my son ?

There are tickets for sale on the day I think behind the west stand

Tickets available from the portakabin on West Road Way from 1200.